Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Follow us on
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Re: The Kansas City Royals game used thread

nice pick ups guys, been a while since I've posted on this thread (just sucks that alot of the early photos were deleted on this thread).

Dennis Leonard 1976 game used jersey
    This is a road jersey from the 2 time 20 game winner. Leonard went 17-10 in 1976 with 16 complete games! He is a member of the Royals Hall of Fame. Leo signed the jersey for me on the back 2. The jersey is a size 42 and has the 76 year swatch in the neck.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Dan Quisenberry 1984 game used jersey
    The 1984 season was a runner up Cy Young and 3rd in MVP voting season for the Royals Fireman. When I was a kid I always thought Quisenberry's motion was rather unique. Quisenberry went 6-3 and led the AL with 44 saves.

This is a road style jersey with the 84 swatch on the front tail and is a size 42. There is a stain on the back of the jersey that I don't know what it's from. The jersey is made by Wilson. Not all of the buttons on the jersey currently are the same.

Awwwww my favorite Royals jersey of all time. The 73-82 blues.

Picked up a couple Royals Batting Practice jerseys.

The first is tagged as 1992 Set 1 3 Shumpert. Does anyone know if it is common for Royals jerseys from this time not to have numbers on the back? The second is tagged as Set 1 1990 but has no player information or number anywhere. The third does not have any year tag but does have the #20 written in the neck tag. It looks like Frank White was the last Royal to wear #20 and he retired in 1990 so I was wondering if anyone knew what year this was likely from. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Scott
    sek122482@yahoo.com

Cool

On the Frank White jacket-style BP, 1990 was the first season that Majestic used that style of sleeve logo, and that was the normal logo through 1993.

Dave Miedema

Looking for a Hosmer game used bat... royalcollector1 at yahoo