Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Re: The Kansas City Royals game used thread

Jermaine Dye 1999 game used bat
    From looking at pictures, for most of Dye's Royals tenure he used Rawlings bats for game use. Early on he used Louisville Slugger in games some, then later he can be seen using LVS for BP as well. This Dye bat has ball marks concentrated on the left of the barrel. I am no Dye bat expert as this is my first Jermaine Dye game used bat. Dye started his Royals career in 1997 after being traded from Atlanta and played in KC until he was traded during the 2001 season. In 2000 he made the All Star team and won a Gold Glove. On the knob and top of barrel #24 is written. There is a crack on the handle where a layer of tar is present. In 1999 Dye had a .294/.354/.526 line while belting 27 HR, knocking in 119 RBI and scoring 96 runs.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

To all those attending the upcoming Royals FanFest...

I'm not lucky enough to be able to live near KC to make the event, but if you guys happen to see any Jason Kendall items (ANYTHING), please feel free to contact me ASAP (I will pay finder's fees!!! : ))

I really wish I could attend this year's fest and I hope you all have a great time!!!

Thanks!!!

hawkeye8278@yahoo.com

If I may also ask for those attending the fanfest starting tomorrow, I would really appreciate if you could look for Paulo Orlando items (open to any, but particularly helmet/hat/bat and even banners) for me. I'll be happy to provide my phone number for immediate contact if you email me. My email address is below.

Thanks in advance & enjoy your time there!

I got lucky once again today and picked up this Cain bat at Fanfest. I've watched tons of footage and games from this postseason. The Old Hickory label had caught my eye when I walked past it. I picked it up thinking it was probably a postseason bat. As I'm standing in line to pay, I matched it to game 4 of the World Series. I also matched it to game 5 and the AB in the top of the 12th. That AB was a bases loaded clearing RBI double. I've been extremely lucky with these bats.

I forgot to add that the label was a shiny silver one.

Quote Originally Posted by esigs View Post
    If I may also ask for those attending the fanfest starting tomorrow, I would really appreciate if you could look for Paulo Orlando items (open to any, but particularly helmet/hat/bat and even banners) for me. I'll be happy to provide my phone number for immediate contact if you email me. My email address is below.

Thanks in advance & enjoy your time there!
    I didn't see any Paulo stuff today. Maybe a jersey. But their pricing was quite expensive. I can look again tomorrow.

The Royals wore Monarchs uniforms and hats on May 17th. Are these hats available anywhere? They never hit retail. The hats are navy with a white "KC" and a white button. My email is anthonycollicchio at yahoo.com. If anyone has a one of these, game worn, team issued or whatever please let me know. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post
    I didn't see any Paulo stuff today. Maybe a jersey. But their pricing was quite expensive. I can look again tomorrow.
    That would be great if you could please see if anything is available. Thank you!

Zobrist 3 home runs in 2 games

Ben Zobrist joined the Royals just before the 2015 trade deadline and made his first appearance with the World Series championship team on July 30 on a road series. This jersey is photo matched to a couple games later, on August 1, 2015, when Ben went 3-4 with a double and 2 home runs in a 7-6 victory over the Blue Jays. The jersey is also photo matched to August 2nd, when Ben hit an 8th inning 2 run home run following a benches clearing incident against the Blue Jays.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

Re: Zobrist 3 home runs in 2 games

Quote Originally Posted by CampWest View Post
    Ben Zobrist joined the Royals just before the 2015 trade deadline and made his first appearance with the World Series championship team on July 30 on a road series. This jersey is photo matched to a couple games later, on August 1, 2015, when Ben went 3-4 with a double and 2 home runs in a 7-6 victory over the Blue Jays. The jersey is also photo matched to August 2nd, when Ben hit an 8th inning 2 run home run following a benches clearing incident against the Blue Jays.
    Tremendous work man. Quite amazing actually.