Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Re: The Kansas City Royals game used thread

Quote Originally Posted by red33sox View Post
    HI there- Going to KC in July. Would you mind sharing with me how to grab some of their game used or issued bats?
    pjlepak AT sbcglobal DOT net
    What kind of stuff are you looking for?

I started to compile several pictures of Royals players, jerseys, bats and etc. I added them all to a Pinterest board. I am going to keep added them whenever I come across them. Feel free to use them as a reference, photo matching, just to look at or whatever. There aren't a ton right now but will be adding as I go along. Here is the link.

https://www.pinterest.com/jeffhurtman/

Quote Originally Posted by Guttapercha View Post
    MLB Authenicated Yordano Ventura game used jersey. Worn on June 5th, 2014. During game he got his first career win at Kauffman Stadium.
    This jersey is being sold on eBay already?

Quote Originally Posted by gorilla777 View Post
    This jersey is being sold on eBay already?
    Yeah, it was listed on ebay the same day as he posted it here...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

Three game used World Series bats from 2014...Cain, Dyson, & Infante!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Nice bats Dale, thanks for sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelofSF View Post
    1986 David Cone game used rookie jersey

Another Royals Cy Young winner here. 1986 was Cone's rookie year. He was traded away to the Mets for the 87 season but returned to KC in 1993. He won a Cy Young in the 1994 season (If anyone has a 1994 Cone game used jersey let me know).

The jersey is made by Wilson. This jersey was possibly worn during his ML debut. I cannot verify this at all, but Cone made his debut at home. I have attached some screen shots from video of his debut. Unfortunately the game wasn't in HD.
    Yesterday I was able to show David Cone his 1986 rookie jersey. He was participating in American Century's Gold Tournament in Lake Tahoe all week. I brought his rookie jersey to the course. David recognized it and came over to me. He commented that it was a real old jersey and was gracious enough to autograph it. When he said he would sign it he even allowed me to set up a makeshift table (recycling can lid on recycle bin) and took his time to do so. I walked the course a few holes with his group and can say that it was a pleasure interacting with him.

Nice Michael. I haven't met Cone before but he appears to be pretty nice with the fans.

That being said, I am looking to add to my '87 thru '93 jersey collection if anyone has any they would like to sell/trade. I would prefer they be lower end and I'm ok if the NOB is removed.

My first jersey that is really dirty. From 7/25/15 Los Reales game, where Paulo Orlando had a delayed steal of second, and scored the winning run on Escobar's bloop to shallow right. The top left picture shows him on second, while the top right picture is from the post game interview. What do you guys think? Is it a photo match? 😁
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Paul Splittorff 1983. Larry Gura 1978 later used by Jacksonville team. Gura was 16-4 that year and won only game for KC in the playoffs that year. Wil Myers game used hat from 2012 All Star Futures game purchased from MLB at Fanfest in KC. John Morris Jersey.

Very nice jerseys man. Love the Splitt.