Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: MLB stars and MILB prospect bats for sale: All-Stars, Top Prospects + more

LaRoche and Lowrie bats have been sold

OP says Guerrero bat has been gone for a while.

That is correct, it was sold months ago. Forgot to remove bat from sale list

Quote Originally Posted by danesei@yahoo.com View Post

Received purchased bat today in great condition and well packaged. Thank you!

Oh, BTW, Adrian Gonzalez never played for the Marlins. He was traded to the Rangers (during 2003) prior to making his MLB debut (2004).

The bat has "Florida Marlins" on the nameplate. I never said he played major league baseball for the Florida Marlins, but he was drafted 1st overall in 2000 by the Florida Marlins and this bat was used during his time with the Marlins organization early in his professional baseball career. Thanks for the concern.

Oh, BTW, Adrian Gonzalez never played for the Marlins. He was traded to the Rangers (during 2003) prior to making his MLB debut (2004).

What purpose did this post serve? A much more respectful approach would have been to ask the OP to update his list rather than cast a shadow over his ad.

Then... another purposeless post to detract from a board members ad. BTW, A-Gon like the OP said was in the Marlins system. I personally watched him play over 20 games for Kane County back in 2001. It is VERY likely he could have a Name Plated and MLB Team Oriented bat while playing Single-A ball.

You not only owe the OP an apology, you owe this forum a greater consideration in regards to your posts.

Thank you, Joe. Ryan Zimmerman bat has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley2010 View Post
    Then... another purposeless post to detract from a board members ad. BTW, A-Gon like the OP said was in the Marlins system. I personally watched him play over 20 games for Kane County back in 2001. It is VERY likely he could have a Name Plated and MLB Team Oriented bat while playing Single-A ball.
    Why do I owe an apology for stating that Adrian Gonzalez never played for the Marlins? It's listed as a Marlins Rookie bat. I was informing the seller that it was a pre-rookie bat, since he made his MLB debut with the Rangers.

can you send me pics of the adrian gonzalez thanks rob acerrob13@aol.com