Quote Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post
Very impressive jersey's.

I don't have much and no jersey's but I do have this Salvador Perez gamer photo matched to his first and so far his only game winning HR.
Great Perez items! The kid just looks like he enjoys playing the game.

2011 Eric Hosmer rookie game used jersey (Joplin and Splittorff patches)
I no longer own this jersey as I auctioned it off in one of the Goldin Auctions this year. I had obtained the jersey and a Moustakas (Later obtained by fellow collector Leigh B, I'll let him post his jersey) originally through Royals Auctions. During a series in St. Louis from June 17-19th the Royals and Cardinals both wore the Teams Unite for Joplin patch. Both teams later auctioned off their jerseys from the series and donated money to help those affected by the Joplin destruction. Hosmer and Moustakas both wore 3 jerseys that series and the day they wore them was designated by writing the day of the week on the inner wash tag. You can see that in the picture where the "F" is. The Hosmer and Moustakas jerseys that I owned came washed, signed and MLB authenticated as game used. The Friday game was highlighted by a face first slide by Moose into home plate for the winning run (5-4 Royals win), Moose bloodied his face up pretty good on the slide.

I do not know if all players wore three jerseys but I would doubt that.

The "Splitt" patch worn on the sleeve was worn in 2011 after the passing (5/25/11) of former player and announcer Paul Splittorff.