Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Re: Canseco 88 WS Jersey!!!!! need opinions ASAP

O.K.,

So how can we get some clear pics from game three. The only one I've seen is from his first at bat where he got thrown at.

-Jason M

Hey Todd, ya thats me on his site. thats the game used rookie uniform I bought from him back in 2004. thanks Dan

Just an FYI to all the Canseco collectors, I ended up making the deal and purchasing the Canseco 1st HR ball and will be consigning it into American Memorabilia's February auction. I am open to offers and will be pull it from the auction for the right offer. If interested in making an offer, my e-mail is djob0001@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
    Dave

Another 2 90 Canseco "gamer" on ebay right now. Funny that this is the second that I have seen located in Buffalo within the last few months. The jersey has dirt stains on the shoulders and back.

I'm going to assume this is yet another of these scoreboard jerseys.

Hey, I heard the deal on the Canseco 1st Homerun ball was made for $2000.00? I just bought his 400th HR ball from him. It is a great addition to my collection since I also own the 400th HR bat. If anyone has any leads to anything to do with his 400th HR let me know. I will buy or trade. If anyone would like to see the 400th Bat go to PSA/DNA.com and type in D62731 under the certification number. If anyone has any historic items of Canseco I would love to see them. Send photos to spideyman79@yahoo.com I also have for sale a Rawlings game bat that Jose ordered to use when he played for the Long Beach Armada this summer. It is likely the last bat ever ordered in Jose's professional career. If anyone would like to see it, please email me and I will send some pics. It comes with a COA from the GBL commissioner.

Todd Ricks

wow, $2000 for the ball. thats going to be hard to make a profit off that price. no wonder Jose took the offer. anybody hear make an offer for ball yet? Hey Todd, who told you about the price of the ball? thanks Dan

That's confidential, but I would like to know if it is true. Also, does anyone notice that on all the Scoreboard jersey's and ball the autograph looks excactly the same. It also to me doesn't look to be a real one. It looks like someone practiced his auto over and over and got it close, but it is signed the exact same way every time. You would think after signing that many items it would vary at least a little, but everyone I have seen and even the one I once owned looked exactly the same. I can pick out a Scoreboard auto from other Canseco auto's. Has anyone else noticed this?

Todd Ricks

Quote Originally Posted by CansecoPower33 View Post
    Another 2 90 Canseco "gamer" on ebay right now. Funny that this is the second that I have seen located in Buffalo within the last few months. The jersey has dirt stains on the shoulders and back.

I'm going to assume this is yet another of these scoreboard jerseys.
    I wouldn't mind getting one of these Score Board jerseys for my collection until I can get my hands on an Oakland A' gamer. This one is out since it has dirt stains on it. I wonder who did that and when? I hate to accuse people but it almost had to be done on purpose to make it look like the real deal. Some odd stuff about the Score Board Canseco jereys that I posted in another thread.

1. Some are signed in blue and others in black. Weird.

2. I'm not convinced that the size 50 is accurate. I've only seen him wear size 46 and 48, even later on in his career when he had gotten pretty big.

3. Do they have the added 2 inches of length? I can't tell from the pics?

-Jason

Whoa! Speaking of Ebay finds, I just came across item #230068854656. It's an autograph card The weird thing is that the picture isn't of Jose. It's actually Osvaldo. Now that's funny.

-Jason