Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: Canseco 88 WS Jersey!!!!! need opinions ASAP

Hey Rudy, I can try and take a pic of the card. I don't how good it will come out. let me see, what I can do. thanks Dan

Congrats man. You have to have the number one collection of Canseco game jersey on the planet. I envy you. I would say I think I have the number one Canseco game used bat collection, but I think you have me on value. I have a little over 30 game bats now with about 10 from Jose himself. What is the number of jerseys you have now. Great collection man.

Todd

Hey Todd, thanks alot. Its been a long road , to obtain all the Canseco jerseys I have. theres been a few I missed out on, but I can't get them all lol. I'm up too 20 Canseco gamers, and counting. Todd you should create a webshots page, I would like too see all your Canseco bats. thanks Dan

Nice pickup. I'm glad it worked out for you. What card is it that shows the number coming off? I'm amazed that I can't think of which one it is. I'm sure I have it somewhere. Get us some pics of the jersey when you get a chance Dan.

-Jason M

Hey Jason, the pics of the jersey is on my webshots. the card is a Topps Woolworth from 1989. its a special collectors set, out of 33. the card is number 23 of 33. His swinging, so you can see the number coming off. it was just luck, that a found it. thanks Dan

You got those pics up fast. That's looking good man.

-Jason M