Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: NO Saints Collectors Show Off Your Stuff!

Hey AK Saints. My brother caught a field goal attempt at the Saints-Bears game at Tiger stadium in 2007 and mistakenly gave the ball back. He would kill to get a ball from that game. The video of him is on youtube at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLmDjbdxoHk

would you consider parting with the ball? Tom

Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan View Post
    Hey AK Saints. My brother caught a field goal attempt at the Saints-Bears game at Tiger stadium in 2007 and mistakenly gave the ball back. He would kill to get a ball from that game. The video of him is on youtube at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLmDjbdxoHk

would you consider parting with the ball? Tom
    That is a great video Tom! I would be kicking myself too if I gave a ball back. The ball that I posted was actually from their game at Soldier field at the end of the year, so it is not a ball from the Tiger Stadium game. It is my only game used ball otherwise I would consider selling it. If I come across another one, I will let you know.

Bob

I once saw the Saints selling the gold alternate jersey of James Fenderson for $300. For some reason I didn't buy it. Afterwards the hurricane hit New Orleans and the jersey is probably lost. I kick myself for not buying it. A consolation is I did manage to pickup his practice jersey which is the only Saints item I own.