Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Alex Rodriguez 500th Home Run Game Used Batting Gloves?

Looking at these MLB Certs, the 500th HR Batting Gloves tell me Arod used these glove in the game in which he hit HR #500 (not sure why the don't mention GAME USED). The 600th HR Batting Gloves tell me Arod used these gloves to hit HR #600.

Based on my conversation and emails with MLB Authentication, that's how I read them.

Your thoughts?
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Re: Alex Rodriguez 500th Home Run Game Used Batting Gloves?

Looks like you have a glove from both 500 and 600.

The 600th HR cert is for one of two batting gloves, and it states he used the gloves to hit HR 600.

The other two certs are one for MLB and one for them being signed at steiner. Glove is from the game in 2007. Cert for Steiner is for them being signed it 2010.

By looking at the 500 cert, doesn't state game used (just batting gloves) anywhere and also states only 500th career hr game, which tells me used in that game, not to hit the HR.

Maybe he did. This is why the certs need to be much clearer.
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Quote Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post
    Looks like you have a glove from both 500 and 600.
    A glove? Or the gloves?
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    A glove? Or the gloves?
    The glove. You can see more context when you do surrounding hologram numbers that these were the items he used for each milestone. you have cleats, helmet, pads etc in succession. You just have to be weary about additional gloves and bats collected after the game, which is not the case here.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    The glove. You can see more context when you do surrounding hologram numbers that these were the items he used for each milestone. you have cleats, helmet, pads etc in succession. You just have to be weary about additional gloves and bats collected after the game, which is not the case here.
    Thanks Joel! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

I think MLB needs to do a better job and be more detailed and specific on their certs. To not even mention "Game Used" on the 500th HR cert, is ridiculous.
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    Thanks Joel! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

I think MLB needs to do a better job and be more detailed and specific on their certs. To not even mention "Game Used" on the 500th HR cert, is ridiculous.
    The way I read the certs is that the glove from the 500 HR game was collected after the game and not directly from A Rod. So it is like a team issued jersey that was not collected from the player but after from a locker. MLB won't call the jersey game used only team issued.

I have the game on DVD - if you want to photomatch.

(just have to find the two-disc disc in the boxes somewhere in the basement)