Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: January 2014 "Pick-Ups" Thread

Nice Bobby... those are some beauties!

I got this great 1987 David Cone BP jersey in the mail from Nick today, couldn't be happier with it.

Got this 1986 gamer from...ME!...LOL......my parents found it in the attic and sent it to me for Christmas.....as I forgot that I had it, it felt like a new addition....so I decided to display it between my Andrew McCutchen and Robinson Cano 2012 game used helmets in my in-progress man cave.....all three show tons of use!!! (not evident in picture)......haha, just love this hobby......
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Alterraun Verner's Titans jersey from the last home game of the season, 12/29/2013 v. Houston. I believe this was worn in other games as well as there's a repair over the size (38) tag.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Aloha there Bobby... Nice score on the Red Sox bats,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    Alterraun Verner's Titans jersey from the last home game of the season, 12/29/2013 v. Houston. I believe this was worn in other games as well as there's a repair over the size (38) tag.
    That's a good looking jersey. Love the colors and patches

Banned

Early Frank Thomas gamer with excellent use, many deep seam marks, from Dennis Martinez' personal collection.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelofSF View Post
    That's a good looking jersey. Love the colors and patches
    I appreciate it Michael! I know it was for sure used in the 12/29/2013 game v. Houston as I got it directly after but with the repair on the year/size tag I am looking for other games it was used in - for the Titans gamers I've photomatched to multiple games they've been used in back-to-back games that they've worn that color jersey in, so I'm looking for pics of him vs. Arizona 12/15/2013.

This is truly one of my favorite pieces, because I've gotten to know Alterraun and he's a really good guy. I hope hope hope he is wearing Titan blue in 2014 and many years to come but he played his butt off this year (2nd team All Pro also) and should (deservedly) cash in.

Got this jersey and looks like I photo matched it to be game used also. As im sure most baseball fans know 2011 all stars wore these special jerseys with the stars the week before the all star game. The Brewers wore these jerseys once during that time on the Friday before and only one other retro jersey like this exists and that would be Prince Fielder's version.

I couldn't pass the opportunity to get such a unique jersey and even happier now that it is photo matched.

To make things even more unique Weeks hit an inside the park home run and later celebrated a Brewer's walk off win.

Quote Originally Posted by hrvatwill View Post
    Got this 1986 gamer from...ME!...LOL......my parents found it in the attic and sent it to me for Christmas.....as I forgot that I had it, it felt like a new addition....so I decided to display it between my Andrew McCutchen and Robinson Cano 2012 game used helmets in my in-progress man cave.....all three show tons of use!!! (not evident in picture)......haha, just love this hobby......
    Who is the player? Or is it just a used helmet?