Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: January 2014 "Pick-Ups" Thread

Preston - Nice Kearse!

Wondering...Since I'm most familiar with Broncos' jerseys, and have only seen one with sleeve drawstrings (Romanowski), do the Titans automatically include this option versus traditional elastic type material, or, is it specially requested by the players. Appears most Titans jerseys you show include the drawstrings. Either way, I like it!

Very nice Kearse jersey. Its sad this guy is broke now... Crazy how so many athletes run though money.

Brandon Triche #20 Syracuse Orange Road Game Used Jersey – Battle on the Midway 11/11/12 vs. San Diego State. Syracuse won 62-49.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

That Syracuse jersey isnt a match. Joking. Great jersey and thats a photo you dont see every day. Great addition. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by abstractheory View Post
    Preston - Nice Kearse!

Wondering...Since I'm most familiar with Broncos' jerseys, and have only seen one with sleeve drawstrings (Romanowski), do the Titans automatically include this option versus traditional elastic type material, or, is it specially requested by the players. Appears most Titans jerseys you show include the drawstrings. Either way, I like it!

Thanks Abstract and Eric! A lot of the newer Titans gamers I have do have the drawstrings - seems like 07-present are more common for those.

And you're right Eric - between Kearse and VY they sure could hit bankrupt on Wheel of Fortune repeatedly. If Kearse needs to make a little extra money I have a few things he can sign though...ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by EricTheRed44 View Post
    That Syracuse jersey isnt a match. Joking. Great jersey and thats a photo you dont see every day. Great addition. Congrats.
    Thanks! Good thing I read everything in its entirety, before reacting. I read the first line and said, "WHAT!" Then read "Joking." Nice!

I was really lucky to find a close up pic of Triche like this. Everything matches up nicely!

Being from Syracuse and retired military, I had to have this jersey.
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Just picked up some Oscar Taveras gamer cleats and gloves from his 2012 season in Springfield. Haven't matched them to any photos yet but working on it...

Bart- Fellow Cards fan here. All of your cleats are awesome! I tried to PM you but couldn't. Ping me if you want to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by jlengeli View Post
    Bart- Fellow Cards fan here. All of your cleats are awesome! I tried to PM you but couldn't. Ping me if you want to chat!
    Hey! Sorry, I needed to update my message settings. PM sent...

Got this in today. PSA/DNA Certified through NFL Auctions. Wore 10/17/10 against the Cowboys. I'd like to thank GUU Member RKO for selling this jersey to me. Very excited to have received it!!