Forum members may recall the thread aimed at conclusively photo-matching whether NFL Offensive ROY finalist Giovani Bernard's Game Used Jersey with Bengals Pro Shop Provenance to the October 27th victory 49-9 Victory over the Jets was also used in the game Gio scored his first two NFL Touchdowns (prime Steeler home game). Ultimately, I went a different direction in representing a Gio rookie gamer in my Bengals gamer collection, with one that has been inscribed for me. I just couldn't attain certainty that the Oct 27th gamer had also been used to score his 1st two TDs earlier in the season.

The October 27th gamer is in the Hunt Super Bowl auction (lot 322) ... along with an autographed and inscribed 8x10 of him wearing the actual jersey while lunging at the goal line.

A quick view of the web-page Hunt is using for the lot might help to demonstrate how easily Goldin is breaking away as the best auction house. I expect Goldin could and would have done much more!

No mention in Hunt's listing of the small tear in the jersey's right shoulder, or even what Gio did during a timeshare in his rookie campaign. After being the 1st Running back selected in the 2013 NFL Draft, the most electric young running and receiving threat in the NFL had 8 TDs and 1209 yards from scrimmage in the regular season while significantly exceeding Eddie Lacy in yards per touch.

Gio's 1209 yards on 226 touches during the compute him at roughly 5.35 yards per touch! Apparently Hunt doesn't think there is anything special about that.