Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Issues with Nfl A

Not sure what or where this is from but its not the London game. This jersey is up for auction after looking at some pictures I cant find any that match. Also I have never seen Clark wear this cut. What has been going on with NFL A? Ive seen home jerseys listed with away game dates. Kinda been a mess this season.I would like some thoughts on this. [ATTACH]Name:  305_thumb.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  37.6 KB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Issues with Nfl A

NFL Auctions is like a clueless EBay seller who uses misleading titles. It isn't proffesional and needs major improvements.

NFL Auctions is clueless as to what they're selling, they must rely on their team contacts to give them an accurate description of what's for sale. So if the team's equipment manager is not keeping good inventory / notes, you're not getting an accurate description in the listing.

You can email them, but good luck getting a response. Might be better off trying to get in touch directly with the team.

Has anyone had any success with getting a reply from NFL Auctions? I purchased a helmet from them, and their PSA/DNA Cert is completely incorrect...I was given a players helmet, and the description is the wrong player, and says it has been signed by that player. The Certificate is useless, and I cannot get anyone to reply to me...

"jhunt28," reach out to Pete Quaglierini at 212.450.2000. If he does not answer leave a message and he'll call you back. He manages the auction if my memory is correct and helped me quickly with an issue.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by tom1315 View Post
    "jhunt28," reach out to Pete Quaglierini at 212.450.2000. If he does not answer leave a message and he'll call you back. He manages the auction if my memory is correct and helped me quickly with an issue.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni
    Same here - Peter was quick to help me out on an issue recently, I used that number. Don't bother emailing them through the site - it's useless.
    WTB -
    Rob Gronkowski GU / GI jerseys
    Patriots GU / GI red throwback or silver jerseys
    Jose Canseco A's GU jersey

Banned

Yep Pete is a great guy, NFL Auctuons has messed up about 6 items that i won, I was actually in contact with Pete today and email with him regularly. They are traveling right now so he may not get back to you if u called him for a couple days.