Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: 2014 team fan conventions

The Detroit Tigers TigerFest 2014 will be Saturday, January 25th (11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) at Comerica Park. Unfortunately, tickets are already sold out.

I would love to hear if anyone is going to the Nats fan fest and how it goes. I haven't heard too much about it this year so far.
    Washington Nationals, Ryan Zimmerman, Bryce Harper
    http://s927.photobucket.com/user/amgmap/library/
    amgmap@gmail.com

I'll be going to Nats Fest.
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

DJaeger22, keep me posted. Would love to hear more about it since I can't go, with being in FL and all lol I'm jealous
    Washington Nationals, Ryan Zimmerman, Bryce Harper
    http://s927.photobucket.com/user/amgmap/library/
    amgmap@gmail.com

I'll let you know how it goes. We didn't get autograph vouchers so it's straight to the game used booth when we get there.
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Rockies Fest - ONE Day Only, Sat Jan 25th at Coors Field.

Opens at 8:30am for Season Ticket Holders and their Guests (Free Entry and Autograph Tickets).

Opens at 1pm to the General Public - $25.00 'donation' to Rockies Charities required.

Like in the past Autographs are 'blind' - meaning you get random tickets for one of four locations during one of seven different time slots, but you won't know who is signing until about 10 minutes or so before your session.

Garage Sale will be happening again, but this year they have seats from where they are building the 3rd Deck 'Party Deck'. They range from $100 - $1000 and you have to be at Rockies Fest to buy and they have to be removed from Coors Field by the end of the day.

Let me know if anyone has any other questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier39 View Post
    I usually go every year, but the moron that's in charge of their authentics now basically told me prices will be significantly higher, with a few items with decent pricing. He also said the prices we normally see in the past we won't see again. Tempted to not even go.
    Cardinals gu manager Pat Daly, is pretty Useless as well!

Would anyone mind picking up a size 50 1948 Padres PCL TBTC jersey for me? Or a Clayton Richard 1948 PCL TBTC if it's a size 50.

If you can, PM me and I'll send you my cell phone number so we can work something out.

Thanks!

(It's for my personal use, I wear a size 50 and collect/ wear Mike Piazza RETAIL jerseys).

I can also use a Yellow 2007 TBTC A's jersey too in a size 50, but I doubt that one will ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by cfern023 View Post
    I can also use a Yellow 2007 TBTC A's jersey too in a size 50, but I doubt that one will ever happen.
    Are you sure you have the year correct? The A's didn't wear yellow jerseys in 2007 to have throw backs to wear later. Or are you asking about a yellow throw back the A's wore in 2007?