Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Jay Cutler Jersey

What's everyones take on this? Captains patch removed, washed, no COA. Graph is definitely authentic..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Au...item19e734b8b0

Re: Jay Cutler Jersey

I messaged the seller and he said both jerseys were purchased from a players charity event that he knows wouldn't specify player. I have seen captains patch jerseys be used for other patch games bca,stt,etc or they could of removed these patches for a different jersey. A photo match would be nice, after seeing the Hester shill bidding I stayed away.

He shill bid on this Cutler as well. Look at the bid history. Several from an account with 0 feedback. This guy is shady.

Quote Originally Posted by Palehose for Life View Post
    JB

NO WAY players of Peppers & Cutlers stature would EVER have their Captains Patch removed to be utilized on another jersey for ANY REASON. If the team can afford to let Star players wear 1-jersey a game which Cutler & Peppers DO you can rest assured that the Bears can afford the Captains Patch to put on the jersey.

In the last 5-years this is the only time I have ever seen this occur and if it was some type of common practice I'm sure we would have seen this on other examples prior.

The only reasons I can see to take the Captains Patch off a Star players Bears jersey are:
    1. Intentionally devalue the jersey.
    2. A card company bought the jersey & wants the patch for card product.
    3. Someone trying to hide something.

Another reason for this SHADY seller NOT to state any of the "supposed" story behind either jersey in his listings is to avoid the legalities of his off the record claims.

This sellers hook up is Earl Bennet and I can tell you if I had a player hook-up I would have a lot of details to share about the product & wouldn't be trying to peddle Jacked-Up Hot Trash.

Its NEVER about what you think you know its only about what you can PROVE because without proof there is next to no long term value & you can take that to the bank.
    I agree with everything above, something about the jerseys outside of the captain's patches didn't seem right either.

Quote Originally Posted by Palehose for Life View Post
    JB

NO WAY players of Peppers & Cutlers stature would EVER have their Captains Patch removed to be utilized on another jersey for ANY REASON. If the team can afford to let Star players wear 1-jersey a game which Cutler & Peppers DO you can rest assured that the Bears can afford the Captains Patch to put on the jersey.

In the last 5-years this is the only time I have ever seen this occur and if it was some type of common practice I'm sure we would have seen this on other examples prior.

The only reasons I can see to take the Captains Patch off a Star players Bears jersey are:
    1. Intentionally devalue the jersey.
    2. A card company bought the jersey & wants the patch for card product.
    3. Someone trying to hide something.

Another reason for this SHADY seller NOT to state any of the "supposed" story behind either jersey in his listings is to avoid the legalities of his off the record claims.

This sellers hook up is Earl Bennet and I can tell you if I had a player hook-up I would have a lot of details to share about the product & wouldn't be trying to peddle Jacked-Up Hot Trash.

Its NEVER about what you think you know its only about what you can PROVE because without proof there is next to no long term value & you can take that to the bank.

We can agree to disagree, I am not defending the seller as I didn't bid and he was not helpful at all to me. But with removing the patch depends on the player, for instance I have a Sean Lee 2012 BCA jersey that was worn for 4 straight games(possibly the 6 he played before injury just cant match to the first 2 games) and removed blue patch and attached the bca. Jason Witten and DeMarcus Ware are both very superstitious and you can getty and see they wear jerseys for however many games they want. Wares jersey in the last eagles game was thrashed at the national anthem. Also seen Reggie Bush did this as well this year. Just noticing from TV, I am sure if you getty or ap you can find many others. If players have good games some like to continue to wear the same jersey, just the opposite with a bad game which turns into a one game jersey.

Man does this stuff make me furious.

About 8 years ago, I became friends with an Ebayer. He sold a few items I wanted, I sold a few items he wanted.

Over time, the friendship kinda diminished because we argued over the value of items.

Eventually, our private sales failed and winning his items on Ebay almost became a "told you" in terms of winning items by bidding that he wanted in some cases twice the amount for privately.

In return, he won several of my items below what I felt was fair, but it is what it is.

One day he calls me, and asks if eBay had contacted me about shill bidding. I said no, three days later sure enough they do.

They made us both take a "shill bidding course". He opted not to fight it and go on, but I did not. Not only did we each have less than 7% of all bidding through each others profile we had Paypal transactions backing up each auction.

A week later my ability to sell was suspended, then my Paypal account was closed.

Several conversations I had with Ebay resulted in me telling them "Your wasting time with two honest people who frequently buy from each other while people are actually shilling."

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d..._None_ViewLink

66 Bids, 21 items and of course 100 percent with this seller.....as prior stated ZERO feedback.

Either he is too cheap to set a reserve or knows a fabricated bid war is the only way to get a return on his "investment".

Quote Originally Posted by RMoody View Post
    Man does this stuff make me furious.

About 8 years ago, I became friends with an Ebayer. He sold a few items I wanted, I sold a few items he wanted.

Over time, the friendship kinda diminished because we argued over the value of items.

Eventually, our private sales failed and winning his items on Ebay almost became a "told you" in terms of winning items by bidding that he wanted in some cases twice the amount for privately.

In return, he won several of my items below what I felt was fair, but it is what it is.

One day he calls me, and asks if eBay had contacted me about shill bidding. I said no, three days later sure enough they do.

They made us both take a "shill bidding course". He opted not to fight it and go on, but I did not. Not only did we each have less than 7% of all bidding through each others profile we had Paypal transactions backing up each auction.

A week later my ability to sell was suspended, then my Paypal account was closed.

Several conversations I had with Ebay resulted in me telling them "Your wasting time with two honest people who frequently buy from each other while people are actually shilling."

66 Bids, 21 items and of course 100 percent with this seller.....as prior stated ZERO feedback.

Either he is too cheap to set a reserve or knows a fabricated bid war is the only way to get a return on his "investment".

So they went after you, but not this guy??

This jersey could be totally legit and I wouldn't want it. It is hideous.