Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: A-Rod suspended for full season

Not a fan of "off the field" hoopla ... I am a fan of the Yankees on the field and that's it....

With that said --- Where is the "innocent until proven guilty" clause?

If I am a stranger to the sport and just walking into this situation - I would say, a lot of people are in cahoot with this mess.

Either way, losing $25 million after making over a quarter of billion of dollars, it is NOT a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by marino13 View Post
    Not a fan of "off the field" hoopla ... I am a fan of the Yankees on the field and that's it....

With that said --- Where is the "innocent until proven guilty" clause?

If I am a stranger to the sport and just walking into this situation - I would say, a lot of people are in cahoot with this mess.

Either way, losing $25 million after making over a quarter of billion of dollars, it is NOT a big deal.
    He admitted to using before because the penalty wasnt there...
    And as an MLB rep stated, Alex is the only guy not to take the stand to defend himself. Seems about as damning to me as it gets. Did you watch the interview last night??? The text messages that MLB linked to his phone?

If thats not enough for you then I dont know what you need to see, Alex shoot up in front of you?

Quote Originally Posted by EricTheRed44 View Post
    And as an MLB rep stated, Alex is the only guy not to take the stand to defend himself. Seems about as damning to me as it gets. Did you watch the interview last night??? The text messages that MLB linked to his phone?

If thats not enough for you then I dont know what you need to see, Alex shoot up in front of you?

I could care less about what happened ...

from what I can see ... the union threw him under the bus ... MLB is a joke ... if anything, it is a personal vendetta from Bud ....

what happened to the rest of the so called guilty list?

And here I thought --- only politics and crooked system has .... "Guilty until proven otherwise" mentality.

Another thing, I will admit this much ... FANS are the stupid ones here! I am one of those!

NO ONE IS CLEAN ever.

They only clean because they havent been caught!

Just like .... It is only cheating when you get caught! or better yet...

"You aint speeding, if you didnt get a speeding ticket." Being pulled over for speeding and being let go with a warning - IT NEVER HAPPENs

And ... what credibility does a snitch has?

NONE WHAT SO EVER..

He lied from one and ran to other and then... being a rat to protect his own and that is that.

Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

The way he went about denying it was horrible. I think the punishment for any PED's or the like should be a full season the first time (and voids contract). Second time banned for life with no chances of returning. I've never liked cheaters and unlike a lot of people, I love sitting down to watch a 4 hour game that ends with the score 2-1...
    Those would be too extreme. Maybe not if every PED user was A-Rod or Bonds types...but there not.

I do wish they made a mandatory clause where if you get caught TWICE the contract can be voided.

I don't know how anyone can support or be a fan of arod anymore. The guy is nothing but a low life lier and cheater and should have been kicked out of baseball for good. I hope the Yankees release him and no team signs him.

Check me if I'm wrong, but if this case actually went to court, wouldn't AROD have to get on the stand, under oath, and fully describe his PED use?? Does anyone think he's actually going to do that?

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by marino13 View Post
    And ... what credibility does a snitch has?

NONE WHAT SO EVER..

He lied from one and ran to other and then... being a rat to protect his own and that is that.
    The guy is a scum and a snitch, sure. But the text messages are pretty damning. Also, the everyone cheats thing is so tiring. A lot of people did cheat and I'm sure a number of them still do, but to say all players cheat is beyond idiotic. A few players out there still have some ounce of dignity left.