Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twarman17
    • Oct 2013

Re: 2014 Cubs Convention

Correct, late Saturday someone purchased all of the racks of jerseys. They had been picked through pretty good. I have seen on eBay several of the jerseys sold at auction posted since yesterday.

Comment

• Cubman15
      • Jul 2013

How did everyone do at the convention this year? We had a ton of fun at Wood's Winter Warm-Up! Got lucky with some autos and found some items for great values at the convention itself.

I'd like to thank TW for my first GU Rizzo jersey (which will eventually be given to my son since Rizzo hit a HR in his first game). I also picked up two TI 2015 playoff jerseys (Montero and Fowler), a Cahill TI jersey (he was a riot at Wood's event), and TI jerseys of Montero and Hendricks which each show great evidence of use. In addition, I was able to get my Addison Russell GU bat signed. He said it was a sweet bat when he saw it and even took half of a swing with it from his chair. Cool guy!

Comment

• Wrigley2010
        • Sep 2010

Did anyone happen to notice if they had any Baez items besides the $1000 LVS bat?

Comment

• Cubman15
          • Jul 2013

I know there was a Baez hat and a locker tag, but I only hung around the auction for a couple of hours the entire weekend.

Comment

• nevrdiez34
            • Feb 2010

The live auction didn't offer much compared to past years. I'm guessing because a lot of items were sold prior to the Cubs Convention due to the teams success. There was mostly BP items, team issued jerseys and hats, champagne bottles and Beware of Foul Ball signs (which I'm still upset I missed out on). There were only a few batting helmets and a couple bats. In addition to the Baez bat, TI hat and locker name plate (which I believe both are on eBay), I think I saw a BP jersey, but not much if anything else.
            Always looking for Chicago Cubs and Wrigley Field Items

Comment

• esigs
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by nevrdiez34
              The live auction didn't offer much compared to past years. I'm guessing because a lot of items were sold prior to the Cubs Convention due to the teams success. There was mostly BP items, team issued jerseys and hats, champagne bottles and Beware of Foul Ball signs (which I'm still upset I missed out on). There were only a few batting helmets and a couple bats. In addition to the Baez bat, TI hat and locker name plate (which I believe both are on eBay), I think I saw a BP jersey, but not much if anything else.
              Do you know how many Foul Ball signs were sold and for how much?

Comment

• nevrdiez34
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by esigs
                Do you know how many Foul Ball signs were sold and for how much?
                There were probably 4-5 sold while I was there, the prices weren't too bad compared to the MLB Auctions which typically go for $1,000+, most went in the $650-$750 range.

Comment

• D-Wedge
                  • Mar 2013

I witnessed two Foul Ball signs sell at $625.00 and $800.00 respectively.

Comment

• Dach0sen0ne
                    • Jul 2010

Anybody notice if they had any Austin Jackson items available?

Comment

• nevrdiez34
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Dach0sen0ne
                      Anybody notice if they had any Austin Jackson items available?
                      I know they had some team issued postseason jerseys available but I didn't see any game used while I was there

Comment

• D-Wedge
                        • Mar 2013

I did pickup a game used Jackson grey road jersey. Saw some others that showed little to no wear.

Comment

• Dach0sen0ne
                          • Jul 2010

Originally posted by D-Wedge
                          I did pickup a game used Jackson grey road jersey. Saw some others that showed little to no wear.
                          If you ever decide to move it, shoot me an email!

Comment

Working...