Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Question(s) of the day.

Mike H.
    40 yrs. of age
    Ann Arbor, MI

1. Jimmie Foxx Hanna Batrite (flying bat logo) for $3.00 or Rocky Colavito gamer for $15.00

2. D&M figural trophy or Piper ball knob bat.

3. I would probably see the 1927 yanks, but I would need to go back further in time to pick up a brand new 36" Joe Jackson decal bat. Or would I go back even further and get a 38" mint ring bat? Ohhh probably the Jackson.

Clint, were did you get those AMAZING photos!?!?!?

Smile Re: Question(s) of the day.

Greg T
    45 years old
    Rhode Island

Have been "collecting" pre-1920 Red Sox for only three years but have collected old brewery advertising of the same era with my dad for thirty.

So far, haven't had a great "deal" or bargain with the Sox stuff as I really haven't been doing it for that long, but have numerous great deals with the brewery advertising (and a lot of great not so great deals) which is extremely (thank goodness!!) underpriced when compared to sports stuff of the same era.

My "Holy Grail" of the collection.....whatever happens to be the newest thing I've picked up. Right now it's a couple of beautiful pennants that we have hanging in our bedroom.

If I could go back in time to meet someone and pick up a souvenier or two....that would be a tough one... but I would probably narrow it down to hanging out at Nuf Ced's Third Base during any of the series with the original Royal Rooters and the Sox that would visit. Beer and Baseball.....doesn't get any better than that. Does a complete Pub count as a "relic" I could bring back? If it does, that would be my choice