Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: FS: Game Used & Signed Memorabilia

Quote Originally Posted by tella27 View Post
    Does the jersey have a lower asking price now that it's been established it's not a game used, photomatched jersey but the properly described game issued jersey it was sold as on eBay
    Absolutely. I have explained the situation to the few who had emailed me asking for a price and have an offer out to one of them. That person is getting first priority at it as they emailed me first. If they still want it given the information, great. If not, the price will be updated on this thread.

Let me know I have an interest in it - you out bid me on eBay for it. If your offers fall through let me know. I would also be open to trading you for it if you're looking for something that fits your collection or for something that would open up cash for you if sold.

Quote Originally Posted by tella27 View Post
    Let me know I have an interest in it - you out bid me on eBay for it. If your offers fall through let me know. I would also be open to trading you for it if you're looking for something that fits your collection or for something that would open up cash for you if sold.
    Will do. Shoot me an email at rhendershot24@hotmail.com and I will keep you informed. If you've got any Jose Reyes memorabilia or Mets jerseys, that's what I'd be looking to trade for.

Quote Originally Posted by rhendo View Post
    Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I can only zoom so far with my computer before things get too blurry to tell for sure sometimes. The photo of him going into the dugout and giving high fives seemed to match up with the letters and number that are seen on the back of this jersey. The photo of him fielding was listed in gettyimages with the same date, so I guess I just had assumed they were the same jersey and a match.
    Sure thing. I just wanted to point it out in case it sold as the match. Save you & the buyer a problem!