Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • onlyalbert
    • Jan 2011

Re: 2014 Cardinals WWU thread

Here are the two Wong pickups. The jersey is his reg season with the team added patch. It shows some wear on the front with a few snags. The bat has an early Aug build date and based on the #4 and #16 on the knob was brought with him when he was called up so would be one of his first bats used. Will try to match it later. Anybody else got anything to add to this thread?
    Attached Files

Comment

• stlbats
      • Nov 2005

Here is my 2013 Yadier Molina bat I picked up at the Winter Warm Up. Its MLB Authenticated to being broken during NLCS Game 3, but has a ton of use on it.

stlbats@bellsouth.net
      Attached Files

Comment

• vince182
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by stlbats
        Here is my 2013 Yadier Molina bat I picked up at the Winter Warm Up. Its MLB Authenticated to being broken during NLCS Game 3, but has a ton of use on it.

stlbats@bellsouth.net
        Sweet pick up!! I want a yadi bat in my collection..... How much were they charging for his?

Comment

• MLB~NUT
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by vince182
          Sweet pick up!! I want a yadi bat in my collection..... How much were they charging for his?
          $1000.00

Comment

• onlyalbert
            • Jan 2011

Here's an update on the Wong bat. It is not authenticated to any particular game so I started looking at games starting from the WS and going backward. I can say that this bat was used for all 3 of Kolten's NLCS ABs for sure. Unfortunately, he didn't get a hit with it. In looking at his two NLDS ABs he was using a tan barrel/maroon handle (reverse of this bat) for those, and then used that same bat for his only WS appearance and hit. I'm guessing he still has that bat, and if he didn't keep it, it may show up in the team store next year if he breaks it in ST.
            Attached Files

Comment

• HawaiiSportsNut
              • Dec 2009

Originally posted by onlyalbert
              Here's an update on the Wong bat. It is not authenticated to any particular game so I started looking at games starting from the WS and going backward. I can say that this bat was used for all 3 of Kolten's NLCS ABs for sure. Unfortunately, he didn't get a hit with it. In looking at his two NLDS ABs he was using a tan barrel/maroon handle (reverse of this bat) for those, and then used that same bat for his only WS appearance and hit. I'm guessing he still has that bat, and if he didn't keep it, it may show up in the team store next year if he breaks it in ST.
              Great match on the Wong bat.. I hope to add a Kolten Wong jersey to my collection one day.
              sigpic

Comment

• coophallmonitor
                • Jan 2014

Originally posted by onlyalbert
                Nice match. Spot on!

Comment

Working...