Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Re: Show ur Redskins items

One sold on eBay a few years back from the 2007 season. I'm not sure if any of the buyer/seller information can be researched/recalled anymore. Here's a link to it on WorthPoint:

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedi...wash-109601858

Just added this Alfred Morris throwback jersey worn at home against the San Diego Chargers on November 3, 2013. Morris carried the ball 25 times for 121 yards and a touchdown as the Redskins edged out a victory by a final score of 30-24 in overtime. This was the only time the team wore the throwback uniforms in the 2013-2014 season. Morris finished the year with 276 carries for 1,275 yards and 7 touchdowns and was named to his first Pro Bowl. Hopefully, the first of many!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Here is Robert Griffin III's throwback jersey worn at home against the San Diego Chargers on November 3, 2013. Griffin managed the game efficiently completing 23 of 32 passes for 291 yards and an interception. The Redskins' offense managed 500 yards on offense and won the game with a touchdown on their first overtime possession. Looking forward to a stronger and healthier RG3 in 2014. Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

i must be in the wrong business. i wish i had that kind of dispoable income.

those are some killer adds!

Quote Originally Posted by supbullcoc View Post
    those are some killer adds!
    Thank you!

Good lord those are some incredible pickups

The collection is sick JDubbs! I just assume that if its not on the MeiGray website that you are already picked it up!! Great Collection

Jason, your pick up of the Griffin III and Morris jerseys…WOW! What fine additions to your Redskins collection. Just super jerseys, the wear…now, can you pick up one or both of their helmets…man, that would be a sweet display…

Thanks for sharing…you've built an incredible collection!

Tom

Go State! NC State 1981 alumni

Tasso, Bridgeside1 and Tom: Thanks for the kind words and compliments. I'm just thankful that I was able to pick up the new jerseys. Meigray has been awesome to deal with. Still searching for the right vintage Skins' pieces. All the best!

Never done this before, so here goes... ENJOY

2002 Darrell Green game used jersey (final season, D. Green because of Jacquez Green)

Super Bowl XXVI Game used football signed by Rypien and Kelly

Super Bowl XXVI Game used ball given to Jack Kent Cooke on podium, signed by Cooke

Super Bowl XXII game used football

2000 Darrell Green game used helmet

1984 Art Monk game used helmet (impeccable source, pretty sure its from the game with his 106th catch)

2004 Clinton Portis game used jersey (first game as Redskins, 64-yard TD to open season) PHOTO MATCHED

1984-85 Charles Mann game used jersey (tons of repairs)

Dec 1988 Jamie Morris game used jersey (game worn in many games, including NFL record 45 carry game vs. Cin) PHOTO MATCH

1987 Joe Jacoby Game Used jersey signed by stars of the team (name plate removed) PHOTO MATCH

2010 Ryan Torain game used jersey (repairs, two 100-yard games and 3 TDs in this jersey) PHOTO MATCH

1980's Joe Gibbs game worn shirt

1990 Wilbur Marshall game worn practice jersey (shredded)

2006 Jon Jansen game worn jersey PHOTO MATCHED

Harold McLinton or Jeff Bostic game worn sideline jacket