Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Mlb.com

Mlb.com

Who runs mlb.com ? Also it says allow 4 weeks for shipping , what is a realistic time to receive my item ?

Re: Mlb.com

I assume you got something of MLB Auctions?

If so realistically 1.5-3weeks most likely. All depends on the team though. Some provide slightly better or worse than F- shipping.

MLB Auction shipping is a complete joke.

I got a Pittsburgh Pirate game worn post season jersey (Tony Sanchez) . Just got an email saying it will be shipped shortly ... I hope !! Thanks for the response !

Quote Originally Posted by Lunytune2 View Post
    I got a Pittsburgh Pirate game worn post season jersey (Tony Sanchez) . Just got an email saying it will be shipped shortly ... I hope !! Thanks for the response !
    Congrats on getting a cool piece, I like their black jerseys a lot.

I won something on the 15th and I am still waiting for it to get shipped...pretty much a painful waiting game. But I don't mind building a little suspense.

Well my issue is I am leaving for Florida 2/20 and I am going to spring training. I want to have it to see if he will sign it before I get it framed.

Yah I wouldn't expect it to take that long. If it does I hope someone 18+ is there to sign for it though as I think all teams require a signature.

From the time I won an auction to the time the UPS driver to have my stuff from the Detroit Tigers: 3 days. Not sure about the other teams, but I couldn't have asked for a better turnaround time than what I had with the Tigers!

I called the auction company to ask the process . What holds it up is MLB has to notify the team that payment cleared before they release the item . I am going to PNC Park Tuesday or Wednesday to pick mine up and they will credit me the shipping . That is awesome turnaround time of 3 days !

Quote Originally Posted by cruwet View Post
    From the time I won an auction to the time the UPS driver to have my stuff from the Detroit Tigers: 3 days. Not sure about the other teams, but I couldn't have asked for a better turnaround time than what I had with the Tigers!
    Not sure any team can quite match the Tigers when it comes to MLB Auctions. A ton of stuff and unusual items too...all that usually starting at $1 no reserve.