MLB & MILB Bats For Sale: Baez, Kemp, Cano, Goldschmidt, Stanton, Edmonds, Pedroia, Bautista and MANY MORE!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • F5tornadomanF4
    • Feb 2010

Re: MLB & MILB Bats For Sale: Baez, Kemp, Cano, Goldschmidt, Stanton, Edmonds, Pedroia, Bautista and MANY MORE

The bat is definitely game used, with pine tar and numerous ball and seam marks. The MLB holo states it was a "Player Obtained Item" at the Futures game in July of 2011. Likely meaning the bat was used in the weeks leading up to the Futures Game in 2011 and in the Futures Game festivities (Not the actual game though). Email me if you are interested, thanks!

Jose Canseco bat has also been sold

Originally posted by rjdgonebats
    Is the Goldschmidt game used, any use on it or is the MLB auth. just for the autograph. ??

Comment

• emann
      • Nov 2008

Re: MLB & MILB Bats For Sale: Baez, Kemp, Cano, Goldschmidt, Stanton, Edmonds, Pedroia, Bautista and MANY MORE

How far are you through your list of emails, I still haven't gotten a reply.

Comment

• F5tornadomanF4
        • Feb 2010

I responded to everyone I recieved an email from, so it likely didnt go through the first time. What were you interested in? Feel free to shoot me another email. Thanks

Originally posted by emann
        How far are you through your list of emails, I still haven't gotten a reply.

Comment

• Exit12
          • Jan 2013

Received my bat yesterday. Thanks for the quick shipment!

Comment

• hfd0035
            • Aug 2011

Nice bat and fast shipping! Thx!

Comment

• sportsnbikes
              • Sep 2012

I sent you an e-mail on 2 bats. I am hoping you still have them.

Comment

• sportsnbikes
                • Sep 2012

F5Tornadoman I have e-mailed you twice and no response since Saturday. You had mentioned earlier that if you take the time to e-mail pictures to someone then you would appreciate it if the person respond either way. I think the same would apply here. You have 2 bats I am interested in and I'd like a response either way if you do or don't have them.

Comment

• sportsnbikes
                  • Sep 2012

Originally posted by sportsnbikes
                  F5Tornadoman I have e-mailed you twice and no response since Saturday. You had mentioned earlier that if you take the time to e-mail pictures to someone then you would appreciate it if the person respond either way. I think the same would apply here. You have 2 bats I am interested in and I'd like a response either way if you do or don't have them.
                  I was being impatient. It seemed like longer. My apologies to F5.

Comment

• flicciardi
                    • Apr 2014

Do you have a complete listing of what you have available? I represent a serious inquir...

Comment

• xpress34
                      • Sep 2008

eMail sent today (4/15/14) at 2:33pm MDT.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...