Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: What do you sell?

I try not to sell anything. I've sold jerseys in the past and regretted it, I have jerseys I would part with with for the right trade but probably wouldn't sell 'em.

Never sold until last year. Needed a new car and had lost interest in the NBA. So I sold most of the NBA stuff. Highly recommend Grey Flannel for basketball. Now I ask myself what I am doing when I browse auctions for NBA game worn.

I started collecting basketball which included not only game - used jerseys but also programs, books (some autographed by HOFers), original photographs, tickets, etc. They covered basically from the early years of professional basketball: National Basketball League, Basketball Association of America, American Basketball League, NBA, and ABA. Over the years before ebay, I acquired some rare pieces including a ticket stub from the 1936 "Nazi" Olympics with an original snapshot of a game (first time basketball was an official Olympic sport). Also a signed typed letter from William Chase a member of Naismith's first team and by some accounts who scored the first and only basket in the game. Afterwards my interest shifted to my present collecting interest of game - usedjerseys oof former University of Hawaii players. As such I sold a lot of my basketball jerseys. I still have a bunch of jerseys and all my programs left. Sooner or later I'll get around to selling those also.