Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

3 dimensional Torso for Jerseys

Does anybody know of good places to buy 3 dimensional torsos, ideal to display football and or baseball jerseys?

Thanks!

Re: 3 dimensional Torso for Jerseys

Because of shipping costs, I have found Craigslist to be a good place to look for torsos/mannequins to pick up locally. There are companies that cycle these all the time or are going out of business.

I lucked out recently when a store closed up at a major shopping center here and had a whole bunch of mannequins. The girl said I could have them for free as long as I took them right away. I ended up with six since that was all I could load up in my car. I haven't had much luck with Craigslist. Seem to have just as much people looking for mannequins than selling.

I have been looking for a mannequin torso for over a year now on Craigslist with no luck here in Hawaii. I would like to order new ones but either the dealer would add shipping charges that comes out more than the cost of the mannequin. In most cases they won't ship to Hawaii at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ecko in Ala Moana was the store where I got the six mannequins for free. These were heavy duty torso types with a stainless steel base. I kept three and gave three to my friend to display his stuff in his card shop. Previous to that, when Macys downtown store closed, I bought two at $70 each. I also tried ebay but like you said, shipping is outrageous or they don't ship to Hawaii. Seems the best bet is to wait for a store closure when they sell their fixtures.

Quote Originally Posted by beaglegypsy003 View Post
    Ecko in Ala Moana was the store where I got the six mannequins for free. These were heavy duty torso types with a stainless steel base. I kept three and gave three to my friend to display his stuff in his card shop. Previous to that, when Macys downtown store closed, I bought two at $70 each. I also tried ebay but like you said, shipping is outrageous or they don't ship to Hawaii. Seems the best bet is to wait for a store closure when they sell their fixtures.
    On Craigslist I have seen a few mannequins for sale on Oahu. Unfortunately I live on the Big Island & the cost of getting them here can be outrageous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]