Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Touring Bat Companies

A couple years ago I went out & toured the Louisville Slugger factory & museum....it was fantastic & I'd recommend it to anyone!! It was a great time. I was curious...does anyone know of other bat companies that offer tours they'd recommend going & taking? Thanks so much...
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Re: Touring Bat Companies

Just thought I'd bump this up if theres any recommendations out there....thanks, Dale
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Hey Dale... Try calling or emailing the individual bat companies. Tell them that you will be in the area & that you would like a brief tour of their company. You can tell them that you are a collector of game used memorabilia & that you are curious to see the bat making process.

Do a google search for the bat company that you are interested in & the webpage usually has the contact information.

Rick
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just an update, last weekend I toured the Phoenix bat company in Ohio. Very nice time. Small compared to Louisville, but very nice. Actually got to meet the owner Charlie and talked baseball & bats for awhile. If anyones in that area, I'd give it a thumbs up. Took some photos & bought a few items. Made a weekend out of it & went to a Toledo Mud Hens game the next day & ate at Tony Pacos...they had many signed 'hot dog buns' displayed thru out there. Very unique.
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net