Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Re: February 2014 "Pick-Ups" Thread

Nice match on the Verlander!!!

Getting quality images to match threads like that can be tough.

Paul

Always buying 49ers game worn items.

garciajones@yahoo.com

Pretty stoked about my latest pickup. I was planning on waiting a few days until I get a few other items but thought I'd post this now.

Todd Frazier's game used glove from 2012.
    Its hard not to find a match when looking at photos from 2012. Also matches 5 of his baseball cards as well.

Will try to upload better pics when a few other Frazier items arrive!
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Couple more photos of the Frazier glove in action.

Just realized I could have just posted in the photomatch section but got carried away! If offended, please delete and I will post there.

Joe

1982 David Overstreet - Montreal Concordes CFL Helmet - Photomatched to a Concordes Magazine Cover.

Overstreet a former Oklahoma Sooner Running Back under Barry Switzer was drafted in the 1st Round - 13th Overall pick in the 1981 NFL Draft by the Miami Dolphins. A contract dispute sent him to the CFL, prior to returning to Miami in 1983.

Sadly, David's career and life was cut short in June of 1984. Passing away due to a car accident at the age of 25.

Great addition with the Frazier glove! Guy is a class act.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Gris View Post
    Great addition with the Frazier glove! Guy is a class act.
    Thanks! I agree on him being a class act. I went to Pittsburgh with a couple of friends and we were heading to the bars well before game time. We were walking down the sidewalk (wearing our Reds gear) and someone popped their head out of a car window and yelled LETS GO REDS! It was Todd Frazier.

Got to the game and had really good seats and he came over and said hello and took a pic with us. Couldn't have been a nicer guy. Ended up landing the jersey he wore while we were in Pitt a few weeks ago and since then I've bought a ton of his stuff. Now I'm just hoping he doesn't leave or get traded anytime soon!

Posted this in another thread looking for photo matching help through MLBTV since I have used Getty and AP images so far. Through that was able to see it in a game from July 25th because of the tar on the SAM logo.

Quote Originally Posted by EricTheRed44 View Post
    Thanks! I agree on him being a class act. I went to Pittsburgh with a couple of friends and we were heading to the bars well before game time. We were walking down the sidewalk (wearing our Reds gear) and someone popped their head out of a car window and yelled LETS GO REDS! It was Todd Frazier.

Got to the game and had really good seats and he came over and said hello and took a pic with us. Couldn't have been a nicer guy. Ended up landing the jersey he wore while we were in Pitt a few weeks ago and since then I've bought a ton of his stuff. Now I'm just hoping he doesn't leave or get traded anytime soon!
    Glad the road jersey was a nice fit/match for you, always nice having a personal connection to an item! I just added this jersey yesterday...game used Los Rojos worn during 5/11 & 9/27 games by Frazier (hit 19th HR during 9/27 game). Always wanted the style and happy to grab his for decent price.

Banned

Tony & Ben, great jersey pick ups!