Seriously, how much is too much of a player? Ex, I have an Indy manning, Denver home and away manning. Do I really need an alternate jersey too?
Some of you guys have awesome bat collections. I have two pujols bats and that's enough for me. I have a home Rodgers jersey and trying to decide if i want to bid on the away jersey. I like him a lot but he's not a Steeler. Also, for some reason I have something like 4 ward jerseys.
This def is not meant to brag. Please believe me. My collection pales to some of yours.
Of my fav MLB player I have a home, away, alternate and a couple other jerseys due to different important patches. It gets so I just have rows of the same guy.
I'm asking where do you guys draw the line? Is this boardering on hoarding? I've never sold one that I cam remember. I'd hate to get where I have essentially the same looking jersey except one may be from an important statistical game...too much for me.
I have a home jersey of a favorite player and now an away jersey is up for auction. It's ok looking but will cost probably a lot. it just never seems to end the amount of gear available. Even Steeler gear which is notoriously tight. Although becoming more prevalent lately.
I'd really like input from guys with those awesome bat collections. I remember one guy had just a crazy number of pujols bats. Very nice.

Thoughts? Opinions? Thanks!!