Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Possibly worst and most boring Super Bowl ever?

That was just awful performance by the Broncos. It was over by halftime and only got worse. I could barely stay awake through that.

And the commercials were horrible too.

Congrats to the Seahawks, but blowout Super Bowls suck.

Re: Possibly worst and most boring Super Bowl ever?

You clearly missed the very brief DrJ clip during the Bob Dylan Chrysler ad.

After the first play, scoring play that is, I threw out my super bowl box numbers.

That was worst than watching paint dries.

Quote Originally Posted by marino13 View Post
    After the first play, scoring play that is, I threw out my super bowl box numbers.

That was worst than watching paint dries.
    2,0 didnt pay off until the second quarter.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Brutal.
    WANTED -1977 Toronto Blue Jays game jersey

chris@pacmedia.ca

Yeah it was a pretty sucky Super Bowl all the way around. I was hoping for at least winter weather with all the hoopla people were saying about a cold weather Super Bowl, but mother nature couldn't even come through! Reminds me of the early 90's beat downs of old.

That being said, I would have loved it if I were a Seattle fan! Congrats to them!

Imagine the hit for all the memorabilia companies that would have profitted greatly had the Broncos won.

Quote Originally Posted by tp_53@yahoo.com View Post
    Yeah it was a pretty sucky Super Bowl all the way around. I was hoping for at least winter weather with all the hoopla people were saying about a cold weather Super Bowl, but mother nature couldn't even come through! Reminds me of the early 90's beat downs of old.

That being said, I would have loved it if I were a Seattle fan! Congrats to them!
    Yah those 45 degree temps and it wasn't even the coldest Super Bowl on record....it was a joke all the way through. Literally there isn't one thing good I will remember.

Call me crazy, but I kept thinking the Broncos would make a game of it. I told my wife when it was 15-0 "It's probably a good thing Seattle got out to a lead, because things could get interesting real fast." But they didn't. Honestly, I can't remember a team that was as good as the Broncos ever melting down so thoroughly in every phase of the game for a complete game. I was not really rooting for either team, but if I was a Broncos fan, you might have to talk me off a ledge. Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Jags Fan Dan View Post
    Call me crazy, but I kept thinking the Broncos would make a game of it. I told my wife when it was 15-0 "It's probably a good thing Seattle got out to a lead, because things could get interesting real fast." But they didn't. Honestly, I can't remember a team that was as good as the Broncos ever melting down so thoroughly in every phase of the game for a complete game. I was not really rooting for either team, but if I was a Broncos fan, you might have to talk me off a ledge. Yikes!
    I feel Broncos fans in a way have to be sort of used to it? Besides those 2 they won in the late 80s pretty sure the other losses were 42-10 and 55-10(positive on this 1 cuz it was against my 49ers) so I mean, an older seasoned Broncos fan has to be aware

It was a very boring game from just a game perspective, but if you had some props and things like that, it was still interesting right up to the point where they announced the MVP and the MVP spoke!