Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hawkeyetennis
    • Jan 2011

Contacting NFL auctions by phone?

I recently won a a Ravens jersey on nfl auctions and never received confirmation of any kind. Usually I get the confirmation the next day. It's been well over a week now. I sent the email as indstructed but still no reply. I can't seem to locate any phone contact but I recall that a couple years back I did contact them by phone. Any info would be great, thanks!
  • paul457
    • Dec 2012

Re: Contacting NFL auctions by phone?

I'd like to know as well because they don't reply to email.

By far the worst customer service I have ever tried to deal with.
    WTB -
    Rob Gronkowski GU / GI jerseys
    Patriots GU / GI red throwback or silver jerseys
    Jose Canseco A's GU jersey

Comment

• tom1315
      • Mar 2008

Try 212.450.2000 - ask for Peter Quaglierini, NFL Auction Manager. I've purchased several items via their auction. I had one issue…Peter returned my call promptly and took care of my need.

Let us know if you get things resolved.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

Comment

• hawkeyetennis
        • Jan 2011

Thanks a lot. I'll try that and keep you posted.

Comment

• hawkeyetennis
          • Jan 2011

Well Pete took care of things. Actually NFL auctions made an error and sold me a jersey that had been sold already. Then they charged my credit card and ignored my emails. Pretty rotten but Pete gave me the option of getting a refund or providing a substitute jersey so I chose the latter. I guess it worked out ok. Actually Pete was really quick to resolve this so he deserves the credit. Thanks for the advice, for I would have still been in a frustrated state.
          Ross

Comment

• tom1315
            • Mar 2008

Glad things worked out. When I've had a question or the one problem with slow shipping Peter took care of it quickly.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

Comment

• VISUALCONCEPTSNJ
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by hawkeyetennis
              Well Pete took care of things. Actually NFL auctions made an error and sold me a jersey that had been sold already. Then they charged my credit card and ignored my emails. Pretty rotten but Pete gave me the option of getting a refund or providing a substitute jersey so I chose the latter. I guess it worked out ok. Actually Pete was really quick to resolve this so he deserves the credit. Thanks for the advice, for I would have still been in a frustrated state.
              Ross
              Pete is the absolute BEST and ALWAYS a pleasure to deal with. Glad it all worked out.

Comment

Working...