Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where to find MLB games in HD - 2011 season?

Looking to photomatch some of my MLB items but can't seem to find HD video from the 2011 season. If I buy MLB.TV, are previous seasons included? I've found many games on Youtube, but many are in low def. Appreciate the help!

Re: Where to find MLB games in HD - 2011 season?

I am not sure on that but, if you need the Rays vs Yankees last game of the season from 2011, I do have that game.

Quote Originally Posted by rudyjj18 View Post
    Looking to photomatch some of my MLB items but can't seem to find HD video from the 2011 season. If I buy MLB.TV, are previous seasons included? I've found many games on Youtube, but many are in low def. Appreciate the help!
    Previous seasons are included, (2010-2013) I believe. They do list 2009 games, but mostly just recaps, not full games. I purchased the MLB TV Postseason package a month ago and love it and at $24.99 you can't go wrong.

That preseason package is a great deal if you have time between now and the end of March to PM a handful of items. I purchased that package Sunday and its paid for itself with a Hosmer career HR #49 bat match, an unauthenticated jersey photo matched, 2 Billy Butler unauthenticated bat photomatches and I have a couple other items in the cue to work on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

Is the preseason MLB.TV sale over? All I can find is the link to buy for the entire 2014 season at $110. A link would be appreciated. Thanks for all the responses so far.

i have only been able to get 2013. anything im doing wrong? is there a different link to get 11' and 12'?

Quote Originally Posted by helf35 View Post
    i have only been able to get 2013. anything im doing wrong? is there a different link to get 11' and 12'?
    I just click on the calendar and cycle through the months until I get to the year/month/day that the game I am looking for was played. I just tested it, and I can still get to games from as far back as April 2009 (though those are mostly just recaps/highlights.)

Can someone message me? I have a question about a game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Looking for Cincinnati Reds Game Used.....Please help me !!! kentuckywildcatzz@hotmail.com

Sorry to butt in but if someone can help me photo match a helmet I have, I'm willing to pay for your time. All I'm getting are A.P. & Getty Images that can't been seen so well. Please email me @ RayMelendez83@Gmail.com

Thanks

Email Tim from HOFbats.com. I've bought some stuff from him and have seen his work. It's top notch. He's been nothing but a pleasure to deal with.