Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Shaq jersey on ebay

Alright, was just browsing ebay and ran across this. As a Lakers fan I am definitely intrigued. My only hesitation is that the LOA is from Lou Lampson and I've heard some not so great stuff about him. Not necessarily on Lakers gear, but just stuff in general of him missing some obvious stuff and signing off as things being authentic. The 2 Kobe jerseys I have now were done by DC Sports, so I've never ventured out of that realm for other Lakers stuff. Is Lou pretty good on other Lakers gear?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161222290354...9#ht_63wt_1153

Re: Shaq jersey on ebay

If you buy it, make sure you have another game used jersey expert look at it. You got 6 weeks on ebay in which you can file a claim to get your money back. I consider myself a better authenticator than Lou and I don't know much.

Re: Shaq jersey on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Chess2899 View Post
    If you buy it, make sure you have another game used jersey expert look at it. You got 6 weeks on ebay in which you can file a claim to get your money back. I consider myself a better authenticator than Lou and I don't know much.

Good info, I didn't know that about ebay. I am very close to MEARS(not personally just physical location) so I will probably have them take a look at it if I do end up getting it. From what I understand Dan(DC Sports) doesn't verify stuff that he doesn't get on his own correct?