Not that anyone here would be duped, but wanted to throw out a fair warning to all for a fake jersey and also a shady seller.

This Tom Brady 'game issued' Super Bowl jersey went up a few weeks ago on eBay. I immediately saw it (about 5 minutes after the listing started) and emailed the seller for better pictures. No reply. About a half hour went by and I did some research - the two patches looked authentic - what really got me was the SB patch and the fact that it looked real. I've never seen a real one. The jersey had open QB sleeves, shortened waist, size tags 11-48 Q, the fonts and numbers looked consistent with real Pats jerseys. All of those items are generally missed on people faking TB Jerseys. It also had a PSA sticker on it, but with the blurry pictures I couldn't make out the #, and the seller didn't list the # in the description. So with a PSA sticker and a true SB Patch I assumed this got sold through NFL Auctions and somehow it got past me. I hit 'Buy It Now' for full price because at $2k, I felt if it was a real TB SB issued jersey it was worth it - and told him I'd send funds as soon as he provided the PSA # and better pictures of the sleeve cuffs and waist band. I kind of knew where this was heading... because it seemed too good to be true.

Days after the auction ends I get this message:

"I did my research on the nfl sticker and it has nothing available so I just took the sticker off and relisted it"
- gorays21

Unbelievable. Obviously he never got my money. And I was dead on in my assumption.

ORIGINAL LISTING:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tom-Brady-Ga...item4acfbf581b

LATEST LISTING:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tom-Brady-Ga...item4ad02e6dcf

The sleeve cuffs are inconsistent with the way Reebok cuffs their open sleeves, looks like a custom mom & pop job. And the Shortened waistband does not have the same stitching as TB's real jerseys.

So I'm not really sure where this jersey came from, but the fact that he took off the PSA sticker, took new pictures, and relisted are HUGE red flags. Also the jersey customizations look to be hack jobs vs. the work that's done on his real jerseys. I asked him a million pointed questions and he never answered one of them.

So this post is just a Public Service Announcement - stay away from this jersey. Unless some of the experts here can chime in and give some insight on this piece to back the seller's story.