I am selling off my rather large autograph baseball collection so I can concentrate on collecting strictly game used memorabilia. The list which is provided in the link below is of 292 (about 60 more to be added a later time) single signed baseballs most of which have some form of authentication i.e. UDA, TriStar, PSA, JSA, Steiner, Mounted Memories etc. Most baseballs have a thorough description on type of ball signed, authenticator, inscription/s, condition and authentication #. While some are missing these descriptions because they were stored before I had a chance to document them I will do my best to answer questions regarding any of the autographs. I work a lot and will only be able to ship on weekends and this is also the time when I will answer most questions which will be done in the order they were received so please be patient with me. PayPal is the only method of payment accepted and shipping will be $3 adding $1 for every other ball purchased.

Every one of these baseballs is in a brand new Ultra Pro UV cube and none of them have seen the light of day since I've owned them. They have been stored inside the cardboard case that the Ultra Pro UV cubes came in. They come from a smoke free and pet free home. At the moment all prices are firm only offers for multiple balls will be considered. I believe the prices to be very fair and I'm offering them here first before I go the more labor intensive route of Ebay. The link to the spreadsheet is right below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

Please feel free to contact me with any questions @ baseballislife1717@gmail.com

Cheers,
Joe