Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

HUGE Autographed Baseball Sale

I am selling off my rather large autograph baseball collection so I can concentrate on collecting strictly game used memorabilia. The list which is provided in the link below is of 292 (about 60 more to be added a later time) single signed baseballs most of which have some form of authentication i.e. UDA, TriStar, PSA, JSA, Steiner, Mounted Memories etc. Most baseballs have a thorough description on type of ball signed, authenticator, inscription/s, condition and authentication #. While some are missing these descriptions because they were stored before I had a chance to document them I will do my best to answer questions regarding any of the autographs. I work a lot and will only be able to ship on weekends and this is also the time when I will answer most questions which will be done in the order they were received so please be patient with me. PayPal is the only method of payment accepted and shipping will be $3 adding $1 for every other ball purchased.

Every one of these baseballs is in a brand new Ultra Pro UV cube and none of them have seen the light of day since I've owned them. They have been stored inside the cardboard case that the Ultra Pro UV cubes came in. They come from a smoke free and pet free home. At the moment all prices are firm only offers for multiple balls will be considered. I believe the prices to be very fair and I'm offering them here first before I go the more labor intensive route of Ebay. The link to the spreadsheet is right below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

Please feel free to contact me with any questions @ baseballislife1717@gmail.com

Cheers,
    Joe

Re: HUGE Autographed Baseball Sale

All emails have been replied to as of 2/18/14.

I also have a dozen Johnny Damon autographed Selig baseballs all of which are MLB authenticated from his time with the Tampa Rays. $30 each shipped.

All emails replied to 2/19/14. Thank you to all buyers still A LOT left!!

Email sent in regards to a few baseballs. Thanks.

Thank you everyone for all the emails! I am a bit over whelmed with them so please be patient with me as I respond to them in the order they are received. I will also do my best to update what's been sold as regularly as possible. The spreadsheet will reflect what's sold next to the players name.

All emails replied to 2/22/14. The list has been updated with what's been sold so far and like before Still Lots Left!

All emails have been replied to and everything that sold has been shipped. Still LOTS left! I will slowly be transferring some of these over to Ebay as well.

Found 3 more to add for sale. All are MLB authenticated.

Dallas Braden perfect game inscription with date $27 shipped
    Bubba Starling $28 shipped
    Yonder Alonso 2008 Reds First Round Pick inscription $22 shipped

2/23/14

All emails replied to 2/26/14.

All emails replied to and baseballs shipped as of 3/1/14. Also, I have started moving many of these to Ebay so per forum rules those are no longer for sale on the forum.

All emails replied to and baseballs shipped as of 3/4/14. I am moving between 20-30 of them every weekend to Ebay and they are selling quickly once I list them. So if you want one now is the time!