X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aallanson
    • Jul 2013

Cleveland Indians (and related) Game Worn Jerseys for Sale

Hello.

Trying to fund a purchase, so I would like payment via paypal (regular paypal, NOT gift, so you'll be protected) for the following jerseys:

2007 Cleveland Indians #63 Rafael Betancourt Inaugural Civil Rights Game Jersey. Betancourt pitched in the game (1 IP, 1 K). Comes with a COA from Ball Park Heroes. This is a piece of history. $200 or best offer

2007-08 Buffalo Bisons Asdrubal Cabrera Game Worn Jersey. COA from the team. $300 or best offer

2007-08 Buffalo Bisons Victor Martinez Game Worn Jersey. COA from the team. $300 or best offer

Prices INCLUDE shipping/insurance/tracking.

Email me to request pics. seminolecollection@gmail.com

First come, first served. Emails replied to in the order they are received. I will update this thread when any of these jerseys sell. Thanks. Alan
  • aallanson
    • Jul 2013

Re: Cleveland Indians (and related) Game Worn Jerseys for Sale

Originally posted by aallanson
    Hello.

Trying to fund a purchase, so I would like payment via paypal (regular paypal, NOT gift, so you'll be protected) for the following jerseys:

2007 Cleveland Indians #63 Rafael Betancourt Inaugural Civil Rights Game Jersey. Betancourt pitched in the game (1 IP, 1 K). Comes with a COA from Ball Park Heroes. This is a piece of history. $200 or best offer

2007-08 Buffalo Bisons Asdrubal Cabrera Game Worn Jersey. COA from the team. $300 or best offer

2007-08 Buffalo Bisons Victor Martinez Game Worn Jersey. COA from the team. $300 or best offer

First come, first served. Emails replied to in the order they are received. I will update this thread when any of these jerseys sell. Thanks. Alan

Betancourt is MLB authenticated. Sticker on back of jersey. (Wanted to add that.)

Comment

• timb69
      • Feb 2012

Hello.

Pics of the Bisons jerseys? $300 is quite steep for those. I have a few, looking for a few more, and didn't pay more than $75 a piece for mine off eBay.

Comment

• aallanson
        • Jul 2013

Email me for pics.

Feel free to make an offer.

Comment

• aallanson
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by timb69
          Pics of the Bisons jerseys? $300 is quite steep for those. I have a few, looking for a few more, and didn't pay more than $75 a piece for mine off eBay.
          Actually, if you are going to offer $75 each, don't bother. Thanks though.

Comment

• timb69
            • Feb 2012

Actually, if you are going to offer $75 each, don't bother. Thanks though.

No worries...

Comment

Working...