Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Game Used Indians jersey???

Very interesting piece i found looking around today.
    The letting doesnt suggest it is from the Cleveland Indians and it doesnt look like Kinston Indians either.
    Has a flag which would suggest 2001 and tagging that reads "indcam003" and number #5.
    Anyone have any idea on this jersey. I think it must be a minor league jersey but says MLB Authentic on front size 44.
    Any help would be appreciated just very curious and thinking about bidding on it also.
    Thanks from a newbie...I collect Cleveland Indians jerseys if anyone has any for sale...
    Andy

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191081921799...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Re: Game Used Indians jersey???

That looks like some kind of prototype jersey. Indians Camo 03 is most likely what that means.

He just uploaded another picture of the tags. Seems to read 0086. Which would seem to not indicate a general public jersey. Any other opinions. Thanks for the help so far. Andy

My best guess is that it was a Kinston Indians jersey (used or prototype) from 2003 or some type of retail jersey. The font appears more consistent with Kinston than Cleveland but I have never seen it before and have seen a lot of Indians jerseys in my day.

Drop me an email if you are buying Indians items as I am selling a chunk of my collection and have a large number I would part with. Thanks.

I have never seen a jersey from those years tagged 0086 to me it looks like 0006. That would indicate an issued Jersey. I am almost 100% that is a prototype jersey for the Kiston Indians or Cleveland. The script would make me think Kitson.