Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Exclamation BEWARE - Chris Snee NY Giants Helmet on eBay

I've gone back and forth with the seller several times today trying to get information to authenticate this helmet and after much back and forth, he was unable to provide me with any date code off of the inside of the helmet.

He was very prompt in responding back and forth with me, but I don't believe that this helmet is authentic because as soon as I started asking for very specific details, he cut off communication and said that it is all the information he could give me and that I could make an offer if I was interested.

He's claiming it was used by Chris Snee during the preseason of his rookie year (2004). When I asked him about stickers on the inside, he told me that there was a 2008 sticker (which I believe to be a recertification sticker). So, the fact that it was recertified in 2008 and Chris changed his number after the 2004 season combined with him not being able/willing to provide the date code from the helmet makes me want to completely stay away from this item.

I see that the seller (jimbandit23) has many other game used/issued items up for sale and I have no information about any of those, but I'd be careful if you're looking at something else of his based on my experience with this helmet.

Here's the link

Re: BEWARE - Chris Snee NY Giants Helmet on eBay

What is a Polar Bowler ? lol.