Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Cardinals Opening Day Tickets + Cubs Weekend Series & Yankees Memorial Day WKND

Hey guys;

I was able to get ahold of a couple sets of tickets for Opening Day at Busch Stadium April 7, against the Reds. I also have tickets for all 3 games of the opening weekend series at home against the Cubs, April 11, 12, 13th. Finally I have a set for the Yankees series on Memorial Day.

Opening Day:
    I have 7 tickets total. Two groups of three tickets together and one single ticket.

Cubs Series:
    Friday, April 11 - (Michael Wacha Bobblehead night) I have 6 tickets total, two groups of three tickets together.

Saturday, April 12 - I have one set of three tickets

Sunday, April 13 - One set of three tickets

Yankees on Memorial Day:
    (Jeter's last visit to Busch) I have one set of three tickets available.

Please let me know if you are interested. I have these listed on stubhub, but would much rather sell them off there to avoid fees. If interested, please email me at cekirsch89@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Caleb

Re: Cardinals Opening Day Tickets + Cubs Weekend Series & Yankees Memorial Day WKND

what are you asking for the Cubs saturday april 12th game tickets?

Re: Cardinals Opening Day Tickets + Cubs Weekend Series & Yankees Memorial Day WKND

Quote Originally Posted by ctempleton View Post
    what are you asking for the Cubs saturday april 12th game tickets?
    Mine are section 134, row 22. Face Value is $110 a piece from the Cardinals website, so I could do $345 for all 3 to help cover paypal fees.

Friday and Saturday Cubs games are sold!