Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Anyone Buy That LeBron Game Used Jersey From Heritage Auctions?

Quote Originally Posted by hbrgrate View Post
    lbjused created this for the BUYER of the jersey NOT BUTTINSKy's and solicitors who ARE AWAYS LOOKING TO BUY blah blah blah...

I think people are more just curious, not to mention depending on what type of info he has on the jersey, I don't see people looking to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    This is a rather peculiar thread.
    Reid, I agree.

Btw, I emailed the original poster letting him know I received an email from Heritage saying if there was additional information about the jersey they would like to know so they can do additional research if needed. I emailed the poster to let him know and I have yet to receive any additional information.

Just thought I would share that so people weren't speculating without anything to substantiate it.

-Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Chris, who was looking to buy? I don't see it. Also, what did you mean by that post? I'm confused

I agree with others, that I don't understand why the OP just doesn't post here what his problems/concerns with the jersey are? Why be so secretive? This is a public forum and it's what we all do here, HELP each other??

I'm sure users like SportsCentury and others that possibly collect LB jerseys can comment/give their insight as well, once we know the possible "issues".

Quote Originally Posted by hbrgrate View Post
    lbjused created this for the BUYER of the jersey NOT BUTTINSKy's and solicitors who ARE AWAYS LOOKING TO BUY blah blah blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCavalier View Post
    Reid, I agree.

Btw, I emailed the original poster letting him know I received an email from Heritage saying if there was additional information about the jersey they would like to know so they can do additional research if needed. I emailed the poster to let him know and I have yet to receive any additional information.

Just thought I would share that so people weren't speculating without anything to substantiate it.

-Chris
    Hi Chris -- Thanks for your note. Yes, I saw that a certain representative from Heritage had posted inquiring as to this matter. To make matters even more peculiar, we have the post above by member hbrgrate. It looks like this is hbrgrate's first ever post on GUU, but alas, this is just an illusion as all of his previous posts were already deleted by the GUU moderators for being equally inappropriate.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Personally I think that if his friend really did get a jersey and auction it that's foul. I wonder how LJ feels about it?

I'm not sure we are all here to help each other. I believe Dave is. As for some of the others, I think they are here to help themselves!