Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Post your "GROUPINGS" pics of a...team,or gear,or a player, position etc.

1967 Red Sox Impossible Dream Team

soxbats at aol dot com
    Attached Images Attached Images   

My game used Lance Parrish bat collection. I will post my 19 game used Parrish jerseys, game used glove, 3 pairs of game used cleats, catcher's equipment and two game used hats at a later time. More than likely over a weekend that my wife goes out shopping!

Peace!

John
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdale View Post
    Ben,
    1976 Cincinnati Reds World Champions team.....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats Impressive!!!!
    Hey Dale, thank you and hope all is well with you!

Ben

Awesome cincinnatti bats! So is that their line up, one bat per player?
    Wow. Thx for sharing

Swainer, cant wait to see lances gear. All of it together will be impressive. A full uniform incl catchers equipment. Are u waiting for the wife to be away because you'll be wearing it all? Ha. Kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Steeleraddict View Post
    Are u waiting for the wife to be away because you'll be wearing it all? Ha. Kidding
    Ha! No, if I pulled out the entire collection, I would need the catcher's gear because she would come after me with the bats!!

Interesting choice of player. I'm always interested in the connection people have with non-stars. Did he play for the same college you went to? Same HS? Think hes cute? jk Am interested though in your fandom of Carr

Quote Originally Posted by peteyvang View Post

LOL. Funny stuff bro. I went to Cal, but was born and raised in Fresno and was in the middle school went David played at Fresno State. Fresno is a small city and has its struggles, but the success of David Carr and the Fresno State program brought the city together. His younger brother, Derek, replicated the same cohesiveness this past year too. The Carr Brothers are living legends in Fresno, not just for their play, but for their charitable work.

Quote Originally Posted by xsentrixsupra View Post
    Interesting choice of player. I'm always interested in the connection people have with non-stars. Did he play for the same college you went to? Same HS? Think hes cute? jk Am interested though in your fandom of Carr

Ah, I knew there had to be a good reason. Thats a better reason than I actually was anticipating, haha. Thats pretty cool, can't knock that at all. Nothing wrong with extra love for the local boys. When I see the winning bid of 25.00 on Derek Carr jerseys on NFL auctions, I'll know who bought them

John,
    Great group of Lance bats!!!!!!!!!! Very cool!!! 13 bats for Big Wheels number 13 he wore!!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net