Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Re: Post your "GROUPINGS" pics of a...team,or gear,or a player, position etc.

Forgot most were signed which def adds to it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

And here was a tough decision...adding Ray Lewis. Whats cool is the 9/11 game was against the ravens so the rips, tears, markings in Rays jersey was caused by these same Pitt jerseys. I posted game screen shots to match it which came out well if you havent seen them yet. Worth the look up.

I have never given a ton of thought to a wish list? But a Tom Brady helmet would be in the list. I know AMI had a guy with a Brady rookie helmet, but his asking price was absurd for a helmet that saw 3 passing attempts.

Strangely enough, I'd love to get my hands on a Wayne Chrebet helmet. I'm a big Jets collector, but their lack if quality players over the years has kept my eyes wandering to different players!

What about you? I see you got the bug in all sports, not just NFL! What's on your wish list?

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcurtain58 View Post
    Jhunt28,
    I have some nice Pitt helmets but nothing all around like your helmet collection. So who's on your wish list? I have only one Pitt helmet that would belong in ur collection. Which I have to keep. The only non-Pitt helmet I have is a raider helmet but that's because it's rod woodsons.

Thx for sharing. Love to see more when u have time.

Forgot most were signed which def adds to it.

I love the 9/11 jerseys...what a great cause. I also love Kiesel the Diesel...beast!!!

Jhunt28,

Yeah, brady is who came to mind.
    Oh wait. I have a GU Peyton manning indy helmet. There are a couple out there. but I've also seen just as many fakes.

I do see jets gear in general are released a lot and cheap. If I come across a chrebet I'll let u know.

Jhunt28,

Yeah, brady is who came to mind.
    Oh wait. I have a GU Peyton manning indy helmet. There are a couple out there. but I've also seen just as many fakes.

I do see jets gear in general are released a lot and cheap. If I come across a chrebet I'll let u know.
    If you find some Chicago Bears jerseys, please keep me in mind.

Thanks!

Some Notre Dame, meant to post this on St. Patrick's Day but at least it's still March! Cool to find a photo of the hoops jersey with Magic Johnson in it, a very rare "green on green" game (jerseys bled in the laundry and Digger Phelps decided to stick with them). Would love to find a fresh set of team socks from that year with the shamrock on them...

Here's a part of my Kurt Suzuki collection.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gronk...white rookie jersey...first jersey he ever wore with pats...was worn week 1 of his rookie season against Bengals in which he scored a TD...photo matched to EVERY game the Pats wore the white jersey in 2010...both red throwbacks are also photo matched...

The Beantown Hall of Fame is getting impressive...nice!