Post your "GROUPINGS" pics of a...team,or gear,or a player, position etc.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesteelcurtain58
    • Nov 2013

Re: Post your "GROUPINGS" pics of a...team,or gear,or a player, position etc.

Forgot most were signed which def adds to it.
    Attached Files

Comment

• thesteelcurtain58
      • Nov 2013

And here was a tough decision...adding Ray Lewis. Whats cool is the 9/11 game was against the ravens so the rips, tears, markings in Rays jersey was caused by these same Pitt jerseys. I posted game screen shots to match it which came out well if you havent seen them yet. Worth the look up.
      Attached Files

Comment

• jhunt28
        • Oct 2008

I have never given a ton of thought to a wish list? But a Tom Brady helmet would be in the list. I know AMI had a guy with a Brady rookie helmet, but his asking price was absurd for a helmet that saw 3 passing attempts.

Strangely enough, I'd love to get my hands on a Wayne Chrebet helmet. I'm a big Jets collector, but their lack if quality players over the years has kept my eyes wandering to different players!

What about you? I see you got the bug in all sports, not just NFL! What's on your wish list?

Originally posted by thesteelcurtain58
        Jhunt28,
        I have some nice Pitt helmets but nothing all around like your helmet collection. So who's on your wish list? I have only one Pitt helmet that would belong in ur collection. Which I have to keep. The only non-Pitt helmet I have is a raider helmet but that's because it's rod woodsons.

Thx for sharing. Love to see more when u have time.

Comment

• jhunt28
          • Oct 2008

Forgot most were signed which def adds to it.

I love the 9/11 jerseys...what a great cause. I also love Kiesel the Diesel...beast!!!

Comment

• thesteelcurtain58
            • Nov 2013

Jhunt28,

Yeah, brady is who came to mind.
            Oh wait. I have a GU Peyton manning indy helmet. There are a couple out there. but I've also seen just as many fakes.

I do see jets gear in general are released a lot and cheap. If I come across a chrebet I'll let u know.

Comment

• Samets
              • Apr 2012

Jhunt28,

Yeah, brady is who came to mind.
              Oh wait. I have a GU Peyton manning indy helmet. There are a couple out there. but I've also seen just as many fakes.

I do see jets gear in general are released a lot and cheap. If I come across a chrebet I'll let u know.
              If you find some Chicago Bears jerseys, please keep me in mind.

Thanks!

Comment

• genius
                • Aug 2007

Some Notre Dame, meant to post this on St. Patrick's Day but at least it's still March! Cool to find a photo of the hoops jersey with Magic Johnson in it, a very rare "green on green" game (jerseys bled in the laundry and Digger Phelps decided to stick with them). Would love to find a fresh set of team socks from that year with the shamrock on them...
                Attached Files

Comment

• HawaiiSportsNut
                  • Dec 2009

Here's a part of my Kurt Suzuki collection.

sigpic

Comment

• beantown
                    • Nov 2005

Gronk...white rookie jersey...first jersey he ever wore with pats...was worn week 1 of his rookie season against Bengals in which he scored a TD...photo matched to EVERY game the Pats wore the white jersey in 2010...both red throwbacks are also photo matched...
                    Attached Files

Comment

• genius
                      • Aug 2007

The Beantown Hall of Fame is getting impressive...nice!

Comment

• beantown
                        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by genius
                        The Beantown Hall of Fame is getting impressive...nice!
                        Thanks genius...not sure it compares to your Pitt/ND collection!!

Comment

• genius
                          • Aug 2007

nah, too many big holes to fill :-) But thanks!

Comment

• jaredmf910
                            • Mar 2014

My Kyle Okposo collection which has taken a few year to amass. Glad to say he's finally reaching his potential! The stick is photomatched as are the skates, but I have still been unable to match the helmet or gloves.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• RaiderNationPDX
                              • Mar 2011

My Portland Beavers game used collection, as follows:
                              2001-2003 Alex Fernandez road jersey with GU road cap (thanks to a fellow forum member for this one)
                              2001-2003 Courtney Duncan home jersey with GU home cap (both this and the preceding are tagged "01" but are adorned w/ 2003 PCL 100th anniversary patches)
                              2008 Home Alternate uniform (Shawn Wooten GU signed jersey, '08 GU pants and home alt cap)
                              2006 Kennard Jones GU BCA jersey
                              2006 Dirk Hayhurst GU signed TBTC jersey
                              1986 #20 GU Rawlings dugout jacket
                              2006 BP cap
                              ~20 GU baseballs, dating from 1980-2010
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Murph4Prez
                                • Dec 2012

Stupid question...

I want to post my Murph grouping, but can't remember the site you guys use to 'shrink' the pictures so they can be posted.

Was it photobucket?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...