Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Post your "GROUPINGS" pics of a...team,or gear,or a player, position etc.

I know we all usually post individual pics of single items..
    But after some good responses I think its good eye candy to see some of your groupings of pics.

heres a grouping of qb's thats fun to look at...

Attached Images

Re: Post your "GROUPINGS" pics of a...team,or gear,or a player, position etc.

I like the Roethlisberger jersey where did u get it??
    Michael T. Neville

My collection of bats,jersey's,ball's,etc.
    http://www.freewebs.com/negleypirate/

I collect game used stuff of Pittsburgh Pirates,Penguins,Steelers and Michael Jordan cards....

mtneville@att.net

4neville4@gmail.com

Hey negleypirate,
    I believe it's from the hunt Superbowl auction a couple years back.
    Are you a Pittsburgh fan? I posted more Pitt items and 9/11 items in my thread a few threads down.

Oh, and there's a full page picture of hi wearing the jersey, surrounded by ravens getting sacked but throwing it....in sports illustrated. I should post the pic

"WALLY WORLD" - 1986
    Wally Joyner Rookie Year

Jerry Sage

jerry,

Nice collection. Do you know Wally? Seems like some hard to find pieces you put together. Is that his game used glove?

Here's my group of Bryce Harper jerseys. Two are from the Naval yard shooting commemoration with the Naval Yard patch. He personally gave me and signed the red one in between a double header. My family was there. And there's a story there. Just me and him talked in a small room outside their clubhouse. He's a really nice guy. Vs what the media likes to portray him. And of course he's dating a Buckeye so can't be that bad of a guy.

I have to limit it to three but already have my eyes on a couple of others.

Enjoy..
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcurtain58 View Post
    Here's my group of Bryce Harper jerseys. Two are from the Naval yard shooting commemoration with the Naval Yard patch. He personally gave me and signed the red one in between a double header. My family was there. And there's a story there. Just me and him talked in a small room outside their clubhouse. He's a really nice guy. Vs what the media likes to portray him. And of course he's dating a Buckeye so can't be that bad of a guy.

I have to limit it to three but already have my eyes on a couple of others.

Enjoy..
    Nice set of Harpers! He's due for a big year!
    Gary
    gashlockusmc@yahoo.com

Always looking for Atlanta Braves & St Louis Blues game used stuff, old and current stars

I'd love to see the Jordan. If not, any details? Yr, style etc

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcurtain58 View Post
    jerry,

Nice collection. Do you know Wally? Seems like some hard to find pieces you put together. Is that his game used glove?
    All of the items (including the glove) are game used from Wally's rookie year.
    He and I have been friends for many years.
    Thanks,
    Jerry