Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Matt Wieters signed game issued GG catchers mitt

Also interesting is that it's being sold here as game issued but really it's just a game model made for being signed.

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    Also interesting is that it's being sold here as game issued but really it's just a game model made for being signed.
    If you read about Jeter's charity auction you'll see all items were donated BY each player. The glove was donated by Wieters - so it came from his set of mitts made for him to use during the season.

Quote Originally Posted by danesei@yahoo.com View Post
    Interesting. That's the same Steiner certificate that the OP emailed to me.
    I bought a few of the gloves won at the Steiner from another seller. If it is felt that this mitt can be found somewhere else then please feel free to get it from there. The mitt isn't a model made just to be signed - it's not like the UDA gloves it a mitt donated to Jerers foundation by Matt Wieters. If you have proof that this glove can be purchased elsewhere post the link.

I'm offering a sweet glove for trade and I get people giving me a hard time because I don't want to just sell it. If you don't like my post move on..

Mods please close the thread - ill just email the glove guys I know. Tried to offer a very sweet and rare mitt to the forum but nothing but negative people with their WRONG opinions...

http://auctions.steinersports.com/ma...--lot5807.aspx

I doubt it was ever issued for game use (sat in the clubhouse, in his locker, etc) but it was likely ordered by Wieters to either sign and donate, or keep as a spare just in case. The whole game model/issued/used debate can go on forever.

Exclamation Re: Matt Wieters signed game issued GG catchers mitt

Looks like tella27 is nothing but trouble anyway:

http://gameusedcollector.com/index.p...ic,1078.0.html

For someone who claims to be a "veteran" on this website, he sure does know how to ruin his reputation not only here on GameUsed Universe, but in the sports memorabilia community, in general.

Quote Originally Posted by beachpetrol View Post
    Looks like tella27 is nothing but trouble anyway:

http://gameusedcollector.com/index.p...ic,1078.0.html

For someone who claims to be a "veteran" on this website, he sure does know how to ruin his reputation not only here on GameUsed Universe, but in the sports memorabilia community, in general.
    I've done business with MANY members of this forum and most I've done multiple deals with. The people that do business with me know that I'm a solid person to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by tella27 View Post
    I've done business with MANY members of this forum and most I've done multiple deals with. The people that do business with me know that I'm a solid person to work with.
    I hope a few of those "many" members are available to confirm that. It still doesn't make sense why you wouldn't have defended yourself on the other site. It wouldn't have taken much to prove that the item was never delivered (a USPS tracking number, for starters). To the final statement in your post, it would seem that the "Jmorrill" person did business with you and wouldn't concur with the statement.

Also, now that it's been mentioned, the others posting that this isn't a game issued glove are likely correct. Those have serial numbers that are traceable directly to each player.

I hope a few of those "many" members are available to confirm that. It still doesn't make sense why you wouldn't have defended yourself on the other site. It wouldn't have taken much to prove that the item was never delivered (a USPS tracking number, for starters). To the final statement in your post, it would seem that the "Jmorrill" person did business with you and wouldn't concur with the statement.

Also, now that it's been mentioned, the others posting that this isn't a game issued glove are likely correct. Those have serial numbers that are traceable directly to each player.
    First off guy you've been a member of this forum for like 5 minutes you don't know me or any of the deals I've done. As for tracking on a package I have no clue what you are talking about. And just to be clear I don't owe you a list of people I've done business with and don't need them to post to prove you wrong. I've been on here since 2011 and done a lot of deals. If I had screwed anyone over or made bad deals I wouldn't be on here. You seem to be bitter that I declined your $500 offer to purchase even though my post CLEARLY said I had no interest in selling and only wanted to trade.

Jmorrill - I remember I bought a glove from him.. A glove that didn't arrive at my building because he didn't send it to the correct address. This was something that was investigated by Paypal and found in my favor and my money refunded. Once it was discovered that the package was sitting at the PO I went there and picked it up. I then REPAID jmorrill - this after I was accused by him to have had the package already - even though there was never a signature or delivery showing for the package. I didn't do anything wrong and in fact I went above and beyond by going to the PO to get the package AND repaid the money not 30 minutes after I picked it up. Jmorrill is on this forum - ask him if he was paid for the glove after i went and got it.

Again new guy you need to get your facts right