Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Matt Wieters signed game issued GG catchers mitt

I have a signed game issued Matt Wieters gold glove catchers mitt that is authenticated by Steiner for trade. Mitt was part of Derek Jeter's Turn 2 Charity Auction. Mitt is very sweet.

Looking to trade for another high end fielding glove

To stay in line with the rules Ill give the glove a value of $500 but looking to trade not sell.

Please email me with trades or picture requests
    Chris.klarner@hotmail.com

Re: Matt Wieters signed game issued GG catchers mitt

What value would you consider another high end fielding glove to be? I mean, do you have a list of players in mind? I can't imagine $500 hauling that much in terms of fielding gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by danesei@yahoo.com View Post
    What value would you consider another high end fielding glove to be? I mean, do you have a list of players in mind? I can't imagine $500 hauling that much in terms of fielding gloves.
    I'm looking for another glove from a player that is along the same lines as Wieters - multiple All Star, multiple Gold Glove winner. Im looking to trade a very sweet glove for another sweet glove. Per the rules I gave it a dollar amount but since I'm not looking to sell it the dollar amount means little to me. There are plenty of glove collectors on here that know that true value of the mitt and have nice glove collections like mine. If one of these collectors would like to work out a trade for a nice glove that might not fit their collection as well I'm open to putting a deal together.

Quote Originally Posted by tella27 View Post
    I'm looking for another glove from a player that is along the same lines as Wieters - multiple All Star, multiple Gold Glove winner. Im looking to trade a very sweet glove for another sweet glove. Per the rules I gave it a dollar amount but since I'm not looking to sell it the dollar amount means little to me. There are plenty of glove collectors on here that know that true value of the mitt and have nice glove collections like mine. If one of these collectors would like to work out a trade for a nice glove that might not fit their collection as well I'm open to putting a deal together.
    I understand that you're not looking to sell. I'm just wondering if you have a specific list in mind. That would be the closest I could think of to a "dollar amount" in terms of an asking price. Otherwise, this is the same as posting a "Offer" listing without a price.

I understand that you're not looking to sell. I'm just wondering if you have a specific list in mind. That would be the closest I could think of to a "dollar amount" in terms of an asking price. Otherwise, this is the same as posting a "Offer" listing without a price.
    It's not the same - I've attached a dollar amount to it per the forum rules but only looking to trade so money is not the key factor in this post. If you're interested in trying to put a trade together please email me.
    Just as posted prior I would be looking for a glove from the same caliber of player - multiple All Star and multiple Gold Glove winner.

Quote Originally Posted by tella27 View Post
    To stay in line with the rules Ill give the glove a value of $500 but looking to trade not sell.
    I'll buy it for $500.

I'll buy it for $500.
    Disregard. Seller emailed me that he won't sell for $500, since he has more into it than that.

I'll buy it for $500.
    Here is one that was on ebay. Maybe the seller still has it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Matt-Wieters...7#ht_82wt_1171

BTW, the rules do state "This forum is intended for collectors to sell among themselves". If the OP isn't selling, maybe they should have posted this ad in the Items Wanted section.

Quote Originally Posted by beachpetrol View Post

BTW, the rules do state "This forum is intended for collectors to sell among themselves". If the OP isn't selling, maybe they should have posted this ad in the Items Wanted section.
    New guys - please stop posting on this thread. If you want to chit-chat about things go and post in a discussion thread. I know where to post my items, I've been on here for awhile. If you want to trade an item you post it here - if I wanted to buy a Jim Thome jersey I would post in the wanted section.

Quote Originally Posted by beachpetrol View Post

Interesting. That's the same Steiner certificate that the OP emailed to me.