Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

My Miguel Cabrera GU Collection

2013 GU MLB Authenticated Miguel Cabrera sam bat. Miggy broke this bat on 8/5. He used this bat for 2 HR's. 7/21 in KC vs. Shields (I was in KC on business and was at the game which was a bonus to get this bat) and 7/27 vs. Phillies.

What's awesome is how long Miggy sticks with a piece of lumber. He didn't play due to his injury from 7/23-7/26 but still used this bat until it was broken on 8/5.

These were season HR's 31-32 & Career HR's 352-353.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Collecting Miguel Cabrera and Detroit Tigers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2012 MLB Authenticated HR Ball. Hit on the fourth of July vs. Twins. Miggy hit 2 HR's this game. The other HR ball landed in the shrubs in straight away centerfield.

I had Miggy sign and inscribe this HR ball. This was Career HR #295 and was the 18th of Miggy's TC/MVP Season.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'll follow up the HR ball from July 4, 2012 with the jersey Miggy wore while he had his multi homer day. It shows great use and I had Miggy sign and inscribe the jersey.

Miggy was 3-3 on the day with 2 HR's, 1 2B, 1 BB and 3 RBI's. Career HR's 294-295.

It's my favorite jersey I own of Miggy's. A multi HR jersey from TC/MVP year!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is my only Miggy helmet. Miggy wore the helmet for the entire 2012 ALDS and ALCS. Ahhhh was so great to see the Tigers sweep the Yankees out of the ALCS!

I hope to add some other helmets in the near future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have 3 GU bats from Miggy's 2012 Epic Campaign. This is the first one. It is a PSA 10 with excellent use. The handle is taped which I thought was unique as he doesn't do this very often. It was used early in the season @ Seattle.

I had Miggy sign and inscribe this one. I know I've stated this before but his sam bats signed in gold are just awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have a home and road 2012 TC/MVP jersey. I've shared the multi hr jersey. This is the away 2012 GU jersey. He wore on 9/29/12 vs. Twins. He hit his 43rd HR of the season in this jersey. It was career #320.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Another HR ball. This was hit in Houston on 5/4/13. Miggy hit 2 HR's during the game. This hit the concrete wall in LF and bounced back on the field. The detailed description on MLB Authentication is awesome.

I had Miggy sign and inscribe. It is career HR #327 and was #6 of his 2013 campaign.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GU MLB Authenticated sam bat that is photomatched to career HR 364 and Miggy's 43rd HR of 2013. He hit the HR on 8/26 and broke the bat later in the game.

I also believe he used this bat on 8/17 and 8/18 for those HR's. The 8/17 was his walkoff HR that was a turning point in the season. I have photomatches for these HR's but the bat was in its initial use so the matches are not yet 100%.

He hit 2 HR's in @NYM in the next series but used a different bat for that road series. Not sure why.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: My Miguel Cabrera GU Collection

Amazing collection man, of possibly the best hitter of all time, and doesn't shrink in the post season. Definitely underrated.

Re: My Miguel Cabrera GU Collection

Quote Originally Posted by ABL228 View Post
    Amazing collection man, of possibly the best hitter of all time, and doesn't shrink in the post season. Definitely underrated.
    Thanks for the kind words. He is the best hitter on the planet. If he can stay healthy and productive for 7 more seasons he might go down as the best RH hitter ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]