Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Banned

Re: My Miguel Cabrera GU Collection

Quote Originally Posted by skyking26 View Post
    Great glove - I've seen only 1 game used Miggy glove in my years in the hobby; which was a Marlins gamer a friend owned and Miggy confirmed was his at a signing.

The owner was a member here with some major health issues at a young age. I enjoyed connecting with him years ago at this signing and have never been able to get a response since hearing of the health issues which acares me. Anyway - great glove Calmanagement. Only Tiger glove I've seen. I know it won't ever leave the collection but if it does feel free to contact me!!
    Cal, this is quite a staement for skyking to make. He's been in this hobby a lot longer than Miggy has been playing pro ball. That IS a prime item you have, too.

Dave Miedema

2007 Nokona Game Used Miggy bat; uncracked and signed. Last year with Marlins.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Awesome glove!!

Quote Originally Posted by calmanagement View Post
    Here's an MLB Authenticated broken bat from Miggy's first season in Detroit. Miggy broke the bat vs. Cleveland on 9/20/2008. The bat is hammered and shows use that would span a minimum of 5-6 games.

Miggy hit a Home Run on 9/17 and then hit 2 HR's on 9/19. It is my belief that this is a 3 HR bat but unfortunately MLB.tv doesn't allow access to 2008 games and I haven't found any photos to match.

Anyone with access to photos or videos from those game I would really appreciate some help matching this!!!! (Yes that's four exclamation marks haha)
    Not a HR match, just a match to your bat on 9/10/08 vs. Oakland A's, Miggy hit a homer run on 9/8 against the A's and on 9/7 vs. Twins.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by gameused View Post
    Not a HR match, just a match to your bat on 9/10/08 vs. Oakland A's, Miggy hit a homer run on 9/8 against the A's and on 9/7 vs. Twins.
    Gameused, I randomly logged in this morning and found my thread near the top. I haven't posted in quite some time and was curious what brought the thread to the top. To my complete surprise was your match of the bat I posted a long time ago. Thank you very much for the match. This hobby is great. What brings it to the next level is a fellow collector like you randomly helping another collector.

Thank You!
    Collecting Miguel Cabrera and Detroit Tigers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by calmanagement View Post
    Gameused, I randomly logged in this morning and found my thread near the top. I haven't posted in quite some time and was curious what brought the thread to the top. To my complete surprise was your match of the bat I posted a long time ago. Thank you very much for the match. This hobby is great. What brings it to the next level is a fellow collector like you randomly helping another collector.

Thank You!
    No problem....glad to help out. That bat could have been used for the home runs on 9/7 & 8, very nice gamer! You have an awesome collection of Miggy bats. Look forward to seeing more of your Miggy collection....thanks!