• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skyking26
    • Dec 2005

Re: My Miguel Cabrera GU Collection

Got a line on a helmet. Can u email me?
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Comment

• Tigersrawsome
      • Mar 2014

Calmanagement, could u shoot me an email at kalepg2456@gmail.com
      please. I'd like to ask you something. Thanks.

Comment

• R_Aaronson
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by onlyalbert
        Does anyone here know if/when Miggy will be doing his next autograph signing?
        By the way, he's already done 1 or 2 signings this year, but has another one coming up. It's a private signing this time.

Autographed Sports Memorabilia, Autographed Detroit Baseball, Autographed Baseball, Signed Hockey Memorabilia, Signed Collectibles

-Randy

Comment

• sportsnbikes
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by sportsnbikes
          I have to ask where you get all of your items. I guess maybe I'm not looking in the right place because I hardly ever see his bats for sale. How are you able to get him to inscribe all of it?
          No response unless I missed it? Still looking for just 1 bat of his. Can you at least point me in a direction?

Comment

• skyking26
            • Dec 2005

I have to ask where you get all of your items. I guess maybe I'm not looking in the right place because I hardly ever see his bats for sale. How are you able to get him to inscribe all of it?
            HI - SHOOT ME AN EMAIL WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE. SKYKING442@HOTMAIL.COM

Thanks - Bob
            ROBERT KOPPEL
            Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,

Comment

• gameused
              • Nov 2005

No response unless I missed it? Still looking for just 1 bat of his. Can you at least point me in a direction?
              Send me a message at hawaii_five0@yahoo.com

Thanks,
              Bobby

Comment

• calmanagement
                • Jun 2012

I'm fortunate to have recently added a special item to my Miggy collection. Sourced directly from Miguel is his game used first baseman's glove from the 2015 season. The glove displays well and has many unique characteristics. The thrill of the hunt is what makes this glove that much more meaningful.

Thanks to Mr. Photomatch (aka Rich, aka Dach0sen0ne) for putting together some great matches.

As always: Go Tigers!
                Attached Files
                Collecting Miguel Cabrera and Detroit Tigers
                sigpic

Comment

• skyking26
                  • Dec 2005

Great glove - I've seen only 1 game used Miggy glove in my years in the hobby; which was a Marlins gamer a friend owned and Miggy confirmed was his at a signing.

The owner was a member here with some major health issues at a young age. I enjoyed connecting with him years ago at this signing and have never been able to get a response since hearing of the health issues which acares me. Anyway - great glove Calmanagement. Only Tiger glove I've seen. I know it won't ever leave the collection but if it does feel free to contact me!!
                  ROBERT KOPPEL

Comment

• tigerdale
                    • Dec 2007

Charlie, thats just so cool!!! Great pick up!! Everytime I look at this thread I'm just amazed!!
                    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
                    Thank you, Dale
                    tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• TigersCubs84
                      • Feb 2015

That glove is beautiful! Really like it.

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by skyking26
                        Great glove - I've seen only 1 game used Miggy glove in my years in the hobby; which was a Marlins gamer a friend owned and Miggy confirmed was his at a signing.

The owner was a member here with some major health issues at a young age. I enjoyed connecting with him years ago at this signing and have never been able to get a response since hearing of the health issues which acares me. Anyway - great glove Calmanagement. Only Tiger glove I've seen. I know it won't ever leave the collection but if it does feel free to contact me!!
                        Cal, this is quite a staement for skyking to make. He's been in this hobby a lot longer than Miggy has been playing pro ball. That IS a prime item you have, too.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• skyking26
                          • Dec 2005

2007 Nokona Game Used Miggy bat; uncracked and signed. Last year with Marlins.
                          Attached Files
                          ROBERT KOPPEL

Comment

• 41Evans84
                            • Jan 2012

Awesome glove!!

Comment

• gameused
                              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by calmanagement
                              Here's an MLB Authenticated broken bat from Miggy's first season in Detroit. Miggy broke the bat vs. Cleveland on 9/20/2008. The bat is hammered and shows use that would span a minimum of 5-6 games.

Miggy hit a Home Run on 9/17 and then hit 2 HR's on 9/19. It is my belief that this is a 3 HR bat but unfortunately MLB.tv doesn't allow access to 2008 games and I haven't found any photos to match.

Anyone with access to photos or videos from those game I would really appreciate some help matching this!!!! (Yes that's four exclamation marks haha)
                              Not a HR match, just a match to your bat on 9/10/08 vs. Oakland A's, Miggy hit a homer run on 9/8 against the A's and on 9/7 vs. Twins.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• calmanagement
                                • Jun 2012

Originally posted by gameused
                                Not a HR match, just a match to your bat on 9/10/08 vs. Oakland A's, Miggy hit a homer run on 9/8 against the A's and on 9/7 vs. Twins.
                                Gameused, I randomly logged in this morning and found my thread near the top. I haven't posted in quite some time and was curious what brought the thread to the top. To my complete surprise was your match of the bat I posted a long time ago. Thank you very much for the match. This hobby is great. What brings it to the next level is a fellow collector like you randomly helping another collector.

Thank You!
                                Collecting Miguel Cabrera and Detroit Tigers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...