Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: NEW MLB auctions

Quote Originally Posted by jojac View Post
    The old site had tabs that broke it down into specific groups of items like game used that you could select to view. I'm not seeing the same type of thing on the new site.
    +1.. already hate it on the first day..LMAO... I also hate the fact you can't select how many items to view on a page. The old site I could get like 15-20 items on a single screen and now it's like 3 Boo.. I don't have time to sift thru 10 pages when the old site I can just screen all the way down and maybe only have to go thru 2-3 pages MOST.

Uggg...

I guess the Pirates don't know about the site yey ! No listings

Quote Originally Posted by Lunytune2 View Post
    I guess the Pirates don't know about the site yey ! No listings
    Would you prefer the Brewers and their Buy it Now style starting bids(They start them at what they what...multiple bids is all a bonus)? Though on the new site they started them at $1 with a reserve...still I'm sure you have to get to the $200+ they want for a role player jersey.

Not every team can run their auctions like the Tigers.

Alot of times if there is a reserve the Pirates start $100-$200 cheaper . Then nobody meets the reserve price.

The good part about it so far is that I don't see those bidding wars where guys are battling each other only two days into the auction and driving the price up even though theres weeks to go. I'm sure that will also change in time.

Great baseball cards were added. Things are a waste of space. $5 for a Segura rookie card(already a bad price). PLUS $7 shipping! Grand total of $12 for something worth a couple dollars max.

Don't like it at all. Too easy to miss GU gear you're specifically looking for. Difficult to browse so they'll lose on bids that I wasn't planning on. Aesthetically looks ok but once u get beyond that, not user friendly. Def will be a decrease in money going to charity. If it ain't broke.....

Quote Originally Posted by Steeleraddict View Post
    Don't like it at all. Too easy to miss GU gear you're specifically looking for. Difficult to browse so they'll lose on bids that I wasn't planning on. Aesthetically looks ok but once u get beyond that, not user friendly. Def will be a decrease in money going to charity. If it ain't broke.....
    What an over exaggeration...if your that lazy that you might possibly lose out on finding an item that unfortunate. It is very easy to find items.

Ya , easy to find if your team actually listed something ... still no Pirate stuff !

I'm an old guy who hates changes. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Leave well enough alone.